Chapter 31: I keep coming back to you.

"I keep falling into you. There is nothing left for me to do. And I am drifting and drifting away and I am calling, I am calling your name, oh oh oh, come let's fly away. Won't you fly away with me? I keep coming back to you. There is nothing left for me to do. And I am drifting and drifting away and I am calling I am calling your name, oh oh oh, come let's fly away ♫♫♫♫♫"

Please listen to the song in the MM you might like it. It's "fly away" by DJ Kent featuring Nandi Mngoma - Fly Away. (I featured Nandi in chapters 13 to 15 of the book)

November 2015

TJ and Ty had not seen each other for a few weeks. He decided to invite her to be his date to the soul train awards since they were both in LA. She unexpectedly agreed to go with him and Ty was beside himself with joy, things looked promising. Maybe she was starting to come around.

Unfortunately, On the night of the awards she called to let him know that she could not make it as she hadn't been feeling well and she was about to check herself into hospital . TJ was experiencing fever, chills and a severe headache.

She was admitted to hospital immediately for exhaustion and she was put on a drip and bed rest.

She managed to watch the awards from her hospital bed and she was so proud of Tyrese's rendition of the song Shame.

She congratulated him publicly on Twitter and Instagram. Which was something she did not usually do. She preferred keeping things private and out of social media.

As much as they were both extroverts TJ was more private and preferred keeping certain things private. Ty on the other hand was an open book free spirit, who put his business out there and didn't care who said what. Ty was the one most likely to shout from the rooftop when he was in love, he wanted everyone to know.

Ty left the awards early. He decided to go to change into more casual clothing and he then headed to the hospital to see TJ. TJ was so excited to see him. He hugged her and gave her a peck on the lips.

They decided to watch a movie and he asked her to move over so that they could watch the Movie side by side on the bed.

They woke up spooning the following morning. Ty went home to shower and change clothes.

He went to the studio and recorded two more songs for his Black rose album. He recorded more songs since the only song that he had released so far was his first single Shame. Ty then headed back to the hospital in the late afternoon. He decided to cancel all his plans until TJ was out of hospital.

He spent some time with TJ in hospital and went he was about to leave she asked him not to go. They spent another night cuddling with clothes on.

For the following week he spent all his time with her and he always slept in the bed with her, he practically moved into her room.

A few days later TJ was released from hospital. Ty convinced her to move in with him, until she recovered. She slept in the guest room not far from him for the next few days.

One night before going to sleep he decided to go check on TJ in the guest room

As he let himself into the room. TJ who had just showered had on a towel and was looking at herself in the mirror while applying cream to her face. When she heard footsteps it startled her as she was lost in her thoughts.

TJ turned around quickly and was about to scream. The towel dropped and she was left completely naked. She quickly bend down to pick up the towel but TY's hand was already on the towel, he was just too fast.