Chapter 4: Dearest angel heart...I got u

TJ and Ty spent all their time together from Monday to Thursday. They did not leave the house at all. It was like they were the only two people in the world.

They would wake up, make love, shower together, have breakfast, and fit in whatever else they wanted to do.

Ty was dreading having to say goodbye to her the following Monday. She had to go to New York to shoot a movie for two to three months .In fact they both had a lot of anxiety about being separated.

On Thursday night, they both decided to invite their friends over the following day. After the call they cuddled in bed while watching TV.

TJ: babe I luv u. You are my everything, my heart and soul. I feel awkward now coz I said "I love you" first. #hiding her face#

Ty: I luv you too babe. No need to feel awkward. I have been in love with you since I was 22 years old when you came for the "baby boy" audition. You are my heart, my soul mate. More than anything we respect each other and are best friends. The fact that we started as friend means we have a solid foundation. I got you.

"I got u physically, mentally, spiritually, sexually ...oh ...oh...baby" Ty sang

"Babe you make me wanna sing all the damn time. I need to write a song for you. You are my queen, my angel heart"

Friday (spending the day with friends):

In the morning while they were cuddling :

TJ: oh babe, that was good. Will I ever get used to this?

Ty: I am gonna give you bragging rights baby ...hahaha

TJ: careful now babe, just now your head will start getting too big and it will end up filling this room.

Ty hit her with a pillow and she hit him back, they had a pillow fight

Later on Friday:

They had a barbecue later in the afternoon with their friends Will and Jada, Mary and her new man Kenny, Dwayne and Gabby.

It started raining and they all went inside. Ty lit the fireplace because it was getting a bit chilly.

They all sat around the fireplace with wine, cheese, grapes and snacks. Ty and TJ were cuddled up on the coach. TJ's head was on Ty's shoulder and her arms were around his waist. Their focus was on each other, it was like there was no one else in the room.

Will: Ty, TJ is there something you want to tell us? You guys have been quieter than usual today and even though you have always been touchy feely with each other, today is like you are lost in your own world. It is like we are not even here.

Ty and TJ French kissed. There was a loud woo from everyone in the room

Jada: I guess you guys answered us

Mary and Gabby: we always thought you guys belonged together anyway.

Will: don't worry guys your secret is safe with us. We all know how nosey the public and paparazzi can be, what happens here stays here.

Everyone hugged and toasted to the new couple. The couples all had dinner together and they all went home afterwards, Leaving TJ and Ty to bask in their love.

Song : Leon Timbo and Tyrese - free styling ( I am a good man, what took u so long)