Chapter 36: Save the best for last (4th of July 2017 - Sunday in the story)

Save the best for last by Vanessa Williams

'Cause there was a time when all I did was wish
You'd tell me this was love
It's not the way I hoped or how I planned
But somehow it's enough

And now we're standing face-to-face
Isn't this world a crazy place?
Just when I thought our chance had passed
You go and save the best for last

The following day was a beautiful sunny Sunday. The guys were back and they all had champagne brunch together.

It was a serve yourself buffet of the following:

· Fruit teas, Juice, Champagne, Sparkling water and Coffee.

· Meat and vegetable trays with Ranch dressing dipping sauce.

· Baked eggs with Taraggon and leeks

· Caribbean chicken and rice salad

· Cinnamon Rolls, tea cakes and cookies.

TJ was sitting next to Ty and they only had eyes for each other and held hands throughout. They were both giddy with happiness, like they were the night before at dinner.

After breakfast TJ went upstairs to get ready. She took a shower and then applied her favorite body butter and fragrance, 'for her' by Narciso Rodriguez.

She suddenly started feeling nauseous and threw up all the food she had during brunch. It was probably nerves. She brushed her teeth and then washed her face again.

She got back into the bedroom and her mom, Ty's mom and sisters, TJ's step sister Apryl and her makeup artist Ashunta and her bridesmaids were there to help her get ready.

The bridesmaids were already dressed and made up. Everyone was having some Veuve Clicquot mimosas and chatting excitedly.

The bridesmaids were Gabrielle Union, Regina King, Tracie (TJ's best friend since childhood) and her step sister Apryl. Mary J was the maid of honor.

The bridesmaids were dressed in tulle short peach dresses. The maid of honor's dress was different it was also short and peach on the bottom part with a lilac bodice.