Chapter 24: You make me feel like a dangerous woman

"Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you ♫♫♫♫♫"

Ty and TJ both got inside the apartment.

And she said to Ty "You came all the way here to see me, talk"

When she said this she her hands on her hips and. If looks could kill he would be dead.

They talked for a while and he apologized. Ty leaned in for a hug and that's when she started losing it and hit him repeatedly on the chest with her fists. She was crying as she was hitting him.

Ty just stood and let her hit him. It killed him inside to see her like that and to know that it was all his fault.

After a while the blows got too much and he got hold of her right hand wrist pulled her closer with his other hand.

The crying subsided and he let go of her wrist and kissed her on the forehead.

He kissed her nose then kissed her lips and she did not fight him. The kiss got hotter and he picked her up and took her to her bed.

He laid her on the bed and undressed her and he then kissed her neck down to her belly button. When he reached her belly button, she moaned a bit.

He looked at her a hesitated a bit. She pulled him closer and whispered "make love to me, babe".

Ty proceeded to make love to her and she fell asleep in his arms.

The following morning:

TJ woke up showered and when she got back to the bedroom Ty was still sleeping.

Seeing him angered her and she started regretting what happened the night before.

She hit him with a pillow to wake him.

Ty: What now baby?

TJ: Don't what me you probably also call that slut baby. Don't baby me.

Ty: What happened, I thought we made up.

TJ: Well you thought wrong get out.

Ty: What?

TJ: Are you fucken kidding me. Are you deaf as well as a male hoe? (She was getting really agitated)

TY: I'm sorry baby

TJ: I said get out and I never, ever wanna see you again. Leave me the fuck alone

He saw that she was getting more and angrier so he got dressed and left.

After Ty left, TJ felt like crying but she told herself that she would never cry for a man ever again. She made breakfast and went to work.

A few days later:

Lucking TJ had not been on set for the past two days because she did not have any scenes to shoot. She had not slept in two night and she had no appetite.

She had to force herself to eat something.

At around 9PM she called Ty because she was struggling to sleep yet again and she was missing him.

When she heard his voice she started crying and telling him she has been struggling to sleep.

He offered to fly to Chicago right away. She told him she would be fine and there was no need for him to come as she would be fine and ready for work on Monday.

After she called him she beat herself up for being so weak. She promised herself she would never humiliate herself like that again. She need to go back to being the strong woman, she knew she was.

"Seriously, you need to pull yourself together Taraji" she said to herself while looking in the mirror. 

Thank you for reading. Really appreciated. Feel free to like, comment and share.

Writing this book has been my therapy. When I started writing this book I was going through I lot, now I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. What I have learnt is that in some situations you have no control and you cannot change anything but acceptance is key.

A lot of the chapters have been inspired by songs.

What does not kill you really makes you stronger.