Chapter 7 : The surprise (July 2014)

It had been weeks since TJ and Ty had seen each other. Although they faced timed all the time, it was not the same as seeing each other face to face.

TJ had a break in shooting and decided to surprise Ty in L.A. As soon she got to L.A she headed straight to Ty's home.

She let herself in and when Ty saw her, he ran to her with the biggest smile on his face. She jumped on him wrapped her legs around his waist and showered him with kisses.

They spent the day together just catching up and being loved up. Ty had a performance later at a club. They decided to go to the performance together.

When Ty was singing it was like he was singing only to her in a room full of people.

Ty and TJ and their squad stayed behind after the performance and they had a bit too much to drink. After saying goodbye to their friends, TJ and Ty used the back door to leave the club.

When they got outside Ty pinned TJ against the wall. He took both her arms and put them over her head. He then started passionately kissing her. She returned the kiss with the same passion and he started nibbling on her bottom lip. She made moaning sounds and she was so turned on. If it was possible they would have had each other right there in the alley.

Their security was only a few yards away from them and the security looked away when Ty and TJ started kissing.

A guy with a camera came out of nowhere and started to take pictures. The security And Ty chased after the guy. It all happened so fast, TJ stood there, with her hands on her hips, watching Ty and the security chasing the guy.