Chapter 26: I knew I loved you before I met you

TJ Had a Dr's appointment the following day for day, it was a follow up visit to establish whether she was pregnant or not.

After showering she stood in front of the mirror and examined her body. She first faced the mirror and then turned sideways to continue checking her body out.

She had filled out a bit, she was definitely no longer skinny. She was slim thick. Not too skinny, not too thick. She even had a little tummy/pooch for the first in her life. She didn't mind the pooch because in didn't show when she was dressed.

A few days earlier her stylist had hinted that TJ needed a bigger dress size as her Empire clothes were fitting a little more snuggly.

She was almost a D cup now and her breasts were tender to the touch. This was a welcome change considering that during her teens and twenties she was an A cup.

The back pain was gone but she suspected she was really pregnant due to the weight gain and her breasts being a little bigger. Plus she had been eating a lot more lately, she craved everything in sight.

TJ had even thought of baby names. If the baby was a girl it would have Zulu names. She wanted it to have African names like her. It would be named Thembi meaning faith /hope (like her name Taraji) And Thando meaning Love (like her name Penda)

If it was a boy she would name it Tyrese. Ty had always talked about wanting a junior

She really did not mind if the baby looked like her or Ty or if the baby was a boy or girl as long as the baby was healthy.

There were days she found herself with her hand of her tummy talking to her tummy and praying, that if she was indeed pregnant the baby would be healthy. She was warming up to the idea of being pregnant. She had given up hope of having her own kids, a long time ago. If she was really pregnant it would be the best thing ever.

Over the past two weeks she had been tempted to call Ty and tell him what was going on but she decided to consult her Dr first before talking to Ty .She didn't want to get Ty all excited or worked up for nothing.

There were three things TJ was sure of about Tyrese other than the fact that she called him Tyrese only when she was mad at him.

Firstly he was the sweetest man and had the biggest heart.

Secondly he struggled with staying faithful and monogamy which meant that they would never be together again. When they were together she knew it was only a matter of time before they got married. She had even thought of an open marriage but it was not for her.

Thirdly she was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him, ever since that first day when she went for the Baby Boy audition, but she had to be strong as there was no going back to him.

The following day she dressed in sweats after having a huge breakfast and went to her Dr's appointment.

She felt a bit nervous and had butterflies in her stomach as she was waiting for the Dr to finish with another patient.

A few minutes later she was called into the Dr's room. She peed in a cup and waited for the results.

The results came back positive. This shocked her and she asked the Dr to check again.

She peed in another cup and the results were still positive.

The Dr asked her to lie on the bed and she checked TJ's tummy with her hands and she could feel the baby. She did an ultrasound and when TJ saw the tiny baby on the monitor she started crying.