Chapter 13: Ty's African adventure in South Africa

Nandi did not show up at the awards as planned because she was afraid to go all the way to Durban to meet a stranger.

Ty was a bit disappointed but he planned to meet her before returning to L.A she was so intriguing.

They planned to meet two days later in Johannesburg because she felt more comfortable meeting on her home ground.

Ty checked into the Hilton hotel in Sandton, Johannesburg. They made plans to have dinner at the Michelangelo hotel (In Multimedia) a few streets away from his hotel.

As Nandi was pulling up in front of the Michelangelo Hotel her heart was beating so fast. She was so nervous. She did not understand this as she was not one to get so nervous.

When she got to Michelangelo, She touched up her make up in the car. She then checked herself one last time in the mirror before exiting the car.

She took the escalators into the hotel.

As soon as Ty saw her she took his breath away. She was even more beautiful in person. Ty had booked a private dining room for their date.

He stood up when she approached the table. He greeted Nandi with a warm hug and then pulled a chair for her so that she could sit down.

Nandi's heart was beating so fast because he was even more handsome in person.

They had dinner and conversation was flowing, it was so effortless. Ty really enjoyed her company. Although she had a soft, sweet voice she was confident and bubbly.

After dinner they decided to go to a karaoke club and they had fun watching and laughing at other people. When it was Ty and Nandi's turn they sang love on the brain by Rihanna together and it was so much fun.

By the time they got to Ty's room it was 2am. They had some coffee because, they wanted to continue talking. Nandi fell asleep on the couch. She looked so adorable. Ty took her shoes off and put a blanket on her.

The following morning Ty showered and got ready. He woke Nandi. Nandi asked him to drop her off her place because she needed to go home to shower and for a change of clothes.

He felt bad because he had hoped to have breakfast with her. He dropped her at her apartment and they made plans to meet later for dinner and drinks since it was a Saturday.

The game lodge:

Ty could not wait until dinner time

Ty could not wait until dinner time. He found Nandi so refreshing and totally different from the Hollywood girls he had dated previously. Although they had met only the previous day, he wanted to spend as much time as possible with her before going back to America.

When he got to Nandi's place it was 1pm and she was dressed in denim shorts and a white tank top. She had on sandals and minimal make up.

Ty really wanted to see more of South Africa so they decided to go to a Game Lodge.

They went to a secluded place which was 3 hours away from Johannesburg. When they got there. It was around 4:30 PM. The place didn't have that many people there because it was not peak season.

The owners of the place had family over for the weekend with their wives and kids and there was also a group there of little gals there who were there for a basketball camp.

Besides Ty and Nandi and Ty's security there were about three other couples there and every one minded their business because no one recognized Ty.

Nandi and Ty went to their room to change into their swimming wear. They then lounged by the pool with cocktails.

After their swim they went back to their room showered, changed into casual clothing and went for dinner with all the other people at the lodge.

They then went back to their room, watched some movies and they then stayed up until around 1am before going to bed separately. They had both agreed to take things really slow in order to get to know each other.

They woke up very early the following morning to go for a game drive where they saw Giraffes, Zebras, and Rhinos, Hippopotamus, some Wild bucks and Lions. After their game drive they had breakfast. After breakfast they drove back to Johannesburg.

Ty and Nandi both fell asleep in the back seat of the car. Ty dropped Nandi off at her place with promises of coming back in a month's time because he had to leave for the U.S on Tuesday for business and to tie up some loose ends before returning to South Africa.

Thank you so much for reading! Much Appreciated! This Chapter is dedicated to my beautiful Country South Africa and I also wanted to show the Africa that the Media does not show.