Chapter 14: Ty's African adventure In Zanzibar

Ty kept his word and returned to South Africa a month later. He and Nandi were both excited to see each other.

He stayed only one night in Johannesburg as they had booked a 7 day holiday in Zanzibar to avoid the Paparazzi in South Africa.

The following morning they took the Gautrain to The O.R Tambo International airport where they got on a plane to Zanzibar

R Tambo International airport where they got on a plane to Zanzibar

Zanzibar Trip: (Zanzibar in Multimedia)

They checked into the Hilton hotel in Zanzibar

They checked into the Hilton hotel in Zanzibar. It was by the sea and it had the bluest and most beautiful water they had ever seen.

They took a walk on the beach just talking and holding hands. When they got to their room, they showered and went for dinner. After dinner they had champagne in their room before going to sleep separately. They had chosen a room with two beds.

The following morning Nandi woke up first. Put on just a robe with nothing underneath and then woke Ty up.

They decided to order room service after Ty showered and dressed. Nandi was still in her robe.

They were seating side by side while eating and Ty could not help but stare at Nandi's chest, her cleavage was showing a bit.

"What are you are you looking at" Nandi said and she giggled*

You Ty said as he bit on his bottom lip.

Nandi rolled her eyes and giggled more

Ty: hearing you giggle or laugh warms my heart. And when you smile the whole room lights up

Nandi blushed and said "oh my Mr Gibson, flattering will get you everywhere" and she blushed even more

Ty kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and he continued to kiss the bridge of her nose. He then kissed her lips slowly. He bit her bottom lip and she moaned.

He carried her to his bed kissed her neck while taking off her robe. He took off his pants and Trailed kisses from her belly button to her kitty kat .

He then proceeded to move his tongue in circles around her clit. He started slowly and then went faster and faster until she came.

She then pushed him away.

Nandi: Ty we need to stop. I have been celibate for the past six months and I am currently not on birth control.

Ty: OK we will get condoms when we go to town later.

Later:

They had lunch in the dining room with all of the other guests of the hotel and then went on a day trip to Stone Town and one of the sights they visited was the where slaves were imprisoned and taken from Zanzibar by Arab slave traders in the 1800.

They then took a boat trip to the prison island which used to house prisoners and people who were under quarantine. The walk through the former prison walls and then had snacks in the shop there.

After that the fed the giant tortoises on the island before they got back to their hotel. When they got to their room they showered, changed into comfortable clothes and ordered room service. They did not feel like eating with everyone else in the dining room.

After dinner they went to the bar and ordered some virgin cocktails since they were both not really serious drinkers.

There was a live band playing near the beach and they sat there with a Muslim couple from the UK they had met on their trip to Stone town earlier in the day.

When they got back to their room, they Made out a bit and then went to sleep in each other's arms because they were both so tired.

Thanks you so much for reading. This chapter is dedicated to my beautiful Africa.