Chapter 5: I wanna be your baby (last Sunday in LA)

TJ and Ty woke up. Took a shower together. Got dressed and TJ made breakfast for them. After breakfast they both washed the dishes and tidied up.

Ty: I need to ask you something

TJ: what?

Ty: I wanted to ask you to officially be my girl, I don't want us to make assumptions. And can we please be exclusive. I am a grown man now. I have No time for games anymore.

TJ: oh Ty babe, that is so sweet. Of course I will be ur gal. #teary eyed.

TJ started singing "I wanna be your baby, won't you be my man"

Ty joined her in her singing "I wanna be your baby, I wanna be the end of your day. Forever in your life. Forever by your side. Forever I will stand".

They were just both so happy for words. They went to the beach for a while. They needed a bit of sun after being cooped up in the house the whole week.

After the beach they went for ice cream. They ate their ice cream in comfortable silence and they then walked hand in hand to the car.

When they got back home they showered and TJ prepared a feast of collard greens, fried chicken, corn bread and Mac and cheese.

Ty updated his twitter and IG with the plate of the food he was having and the following message:

"Great food, great company, what more can a man ask for. Courtesy of my angel, my day dot. I love you TJ" And he tagged TJ.

TJ's response was "oh Ty. You are so sweet. I love you. Muah"

Twitter and IG went crazy and TJ and Ty started trending, with people asking when they are getting married and having kids.