Chapter 25: I can do bad all by myself.

TJ woke up with lower back pain, it was worse than before. Walking from the bedroom to the bathroom was excruciating. She had a shower and put on a robe.

She then called in sick as there was no way, she was going to be able make it to work.

She had breakfast, took some medication and went to sleep.

When she woke up it was around 2PM and the pain was two times worse. She was struggling to walk, so she called her makeup artist/ stylist and friend Ashunta to come take her to the Dr.

She requested the Dr to get her off the pill and put her on the injection instead, she suspected it the pill that was responsible for giving her the back pain because it only started after she got on the pill.

The Dr gave her a cup and asked her to pee in it. To TJ it was whatever, it was, just a formality, there was no way she was pregnant.

She handed the cup to the nurse who tested the pee for pregnancy in front of her.

The nursed looked at her and asked "Miss Henson are you pregnant?"

"There is no way in hell I am pregnant" TJ said.

"Well we have two lines and even though the lines are faint you are definitely pregnant" the nurse said.

TJ stared in shock, there was no way she was pregnant with Ty's baby.

She was 44 and Ty was 35 and even though they loved each other love was just not enough. She had given up on having a child of her own the year she turned 40.

The Dr asked her to lie on the bed, so that he could give her an ultra sound.

The Dr applied gel to her stomach and checked for a heartbeat.

He checked for a while and had a concerned look on his face.

"Ms Henson, I don't see anything on the ultra sound an there is no heartbeat. It might be too early to see anything. Please come back after two week"

When she got home, she ate and went straight to bed. She tried to go to sleep because even though she was immense pain. The Dr had. Advised her not to take any medication as that might, be harmful to the baby.

She woke up at around 10 PM and she tossed and turned because she was now wide awake.

If she was pregnant she was determined to do it all on her own. There was no way she was going. Back to Ty.

She can do bad all by herself. She needed no man. She was going to take care of the baby all by herself.

She turned the TV on and the following song was playing.

"I will remember you" By Atlantic Starr and she started singing along.

"And I'll remember you
The dreams we could of dreamed
The tears I should have seen
We used to say forever

But I'll remember you
Your pure and simple heart
Your shadows painted dark
I will always love you
I'll remember you"

Thank you for reading. I really appreciate it.