Chapter 14: On the Run

Dragonite sighed as he looked out from his hiding spot. It was getting light out now, and he would have to stay in this cave for the night.

Back in the Team Galactic base, he had heard some kind of beeping noise. He had known that this was the end and waited to die, but he suddenly felt something in the joint of his wing. Some kind of healing magic. He flapped his wings and surprisingly sped out of the window, leaving the building behind.

As he looked back, he saw the building erupt into flames, killing everyone inside. Dragonite felt sorry for them. Even people as evil as them deserved to die.

But he saw something. Something he didn't expect to see. One of those people from inside was now flying on a large, green, snake-like pokemon. That person was that one with the blue, spiky hair who had talked to Paul about who knows what. He was chasing Dragonite.

Dragonite had been on the run for a couple hours now, and he had finally stopped in this cave in the mountainside. It was still very cold, and he knew that he would have to hide here for a while, so he made a fire by rubbing two sticks he found together. He didn't know any fire moves.

Suddenly Dragonite heard something, like a grunting noise, coming from outside of his little cave. Could it be that Team Galactic goon? No. How could he have found him here?

A white, squirrel pokemon came into view. She heaved herself up onto the ledge where the cave sat. She sat down, panting. Dragonite came a little closer. "Hello?"

The squirrel pokemon jumped, and quickly focused on Dragonite. "ACK!! What do you want from me!? You can't catch me!!" she shouted. She took a closer look at Dragonite and slowly calmed down. "Oh, you're not one of them. Hello." she said.

Dragonite frowned. "Who's them?" he asked the squirrel pokemon. "Team Galactic." she said. "I escaped from them a few days ago."

Dragonite sighed. "I escaped a few hours ago. Their base is destroyed." he said. "They'll probably call up more men, though." The squirrel pokemon sighed. "Yeah... Pachirisu, by the way." she said. "Dragonite." said Dragonite.

This Pachirisu looked awful. It she was beat up, starved, and very thirsy. She seemed to be in her teenage years. "Are you okay?" asked Dragonite nervously. Pachirisu shook her head. "I be fine." she replied.

Dragonite thought for a moment. "Were you a human? Team Galactic is turning people into pokemon, so I'd like to know." he said. Pachirisu gave a confused look. "No, I wasn't. They're doing that? Since when?" she asked. "Very recently." replied Dragonite. "I was traveling with two a while ago."

Pachirisu looked worried. "I hope they're okay." she said quietly, looking out into the sky. Dragonite joined her. "I do to."

___________________________

It's the... tell you what, I'm not going to do that stupid thing at the start every time where I go 'Blah blah blah... It's da afterword!!!!!!' because it's time consuming. By the way, it's that time. :)

So, short chapter, I know. This chapter was focused on Dragonite, obviously, and he found a Pachirisu who shared the problem of escaping Team Galactic. What wiil happen wih these two?

See ya!