Chapter 23: ??

Chapter 23: ??

She was awake. She tried to open her eyes, but everything was still black. Unfortunately, that was what the world she was in was. Black.

"Hello?" she said curiously to the air. There was no response. Just the echo of her own voice.

She got off the ground and stood up. She still couldn't see anything around her except... What was that humming noise?

Someone or something was humming. The sounds seemed to stutter a lot, as if whoever was making the noise was really scared. She was too.

"I... I know someone's there!" she said in the direction of the humming. It continued. "Hey! Hey!! Who are you?!"

 Finally the humming stopped. "J-just please don't hurt me!" said a small male voice from where the humming had been.

"Don't worry, I won't," she said, "but who are you?" The voice hesitated for a moment. "I... I don't know..." it said.

"Strange... Me neither..." she said, thinking about it now. Who was she? Where was she? Most importantly, why couldn't she remember these things?

She walked towards the other voice. "I'm coming over there, okay?" she said. "A-alright." stuttered the voice.

Finally she found her way over to the voice and touched who it belonged to. He jumped. It was some sort of Pokemon. "It's just me." she said.

"How do we get out of here?" asked the small Pokemon. "I don't know," she replied, "but we should-" Just then, they heard something. An earsplitting scream echoed throught the... place they were in. They heard a scream as someone seemingly fell from up high. They landed with a thud on the ground, likely unconsious.

"Wh-what is this place?!" shouted the small Pokemon in fear. "Don't worry, we'll find a way out." she said.

____________________

Heyo!

So yeah, very short chapter, has to do with something somewhere. The next chapter should be uploaded shortly after this one, so STAY TUNED.

There's still a bit more time for the Character Creation Contest. Submit your creation via comment, PM, or email if you want. (See my 'About Me')

Comment please, and vote if you like,  because it really helps me out. See you next chapter!