Part 4

Weeks rolled by.

Parth and vidhusi concreted themselves as the hottest couple of the college.

Randhir groaned inwardly, while sanyu anesthetized all her emotions.

Randhir used to punch that sack until his knuckles used to bleed blue.

" I will get my gf back. yes I love her. I really do cant let her slip away ! Like U tore urself away from me mom !!" he banged his fists on the punching bag and collapsed on the floor !

On the other hand parth walked inside their dorm and smirked at randhir's distorted frame.

Randhir jerked up in fury and clutched parth's collar.

" I will squeeze life out of ur body!! U douche!!" randhir seethed.

" oh! Really!!  learn methods to maintain a girlfriend first" parth distanced himself.

" U trapped her !!" randhir aimed a punched at his face.

" she was bored of U !! Accept it dude she needed new flesh!!!" parth winked at randhir cheekily.

Randhir hurled a punch on his face.
" I will kill you bastard !!" randhir was about to punch him.

" U know what parth just let it be !! I have sanyukta Ur girlfriend, oopss ur ex !! To kiss my wounds!!" randhir smirk.

He witnessed an instant change in Parth's demeanour.

" its not possible! Sanyu can never do that!!" parth breathed out.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya