Part 55

" I clung to her like a creeper! I remember buying gifts for vidhusi almost everyday ! I used to pay her bills en fees as well !!

I thought we were in love ! But !!" randhir sighed.

Sanyu cupped his face and pecked his forehead.

" they used me !!! Sanyu I was never loved. en that day you also said that U hated me !!!" he looked at her with puppy eyes.

" I m sorry!!" sanyu caught her ears.

" en then U confessed that U were in lust with me!!" randhir intensified his charges against her.

" vidhusi also lusted me somewhere but I !!!!" he stammered

" but you!!" sanyu wiped his tears.

" my love was pure!! " he looked into her eyes.

" I know!!" sanyu smiled.

" she slept with that parth in front of my eyes !! Just to !!! Aaarrrghhh!!" randhir groaned.

sanyu absorbed him in a heart wrenching hug.

" then I found you !! I used to hate you for no reaso  n !! I forced you , thrashed you even went harsh on you on certain junctures but then GOD had some other plans for me.

one fine day I fell in love with you may be the day we kissed each other that kiss was abrupt by that was all i needed at that moment..u are pure sanyu.

" randhir pecked her eyes one by one.

" remember the day when I came and placed white roses on ur table !!" randhir sucked her chin.

" yea the night you undressed me!!" sanyu shook her head.

" I fed you momos that night the way i wanted my mom to feed me  !!"

randhir pecked her forehead.
" my ways were wrong but they didn't lead me up the garden path !! I wanted to fall for you en i fell !"

randhir looked into her tremulous glossy eyes.

" U are my mom, dad , friend, buddy, girlfriend, wife, baby everything !!" he took her hands in his .

" i love you!" he pleaded and  tears jumped down her eyes.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya