Part 10

sanyu looked away.

" U R a nice girl sanyukta!! En I will be really happy to have you as my friend!!" randhir thought he feigned an emotion.

" I dont need ur certificate!! En anyways plz stay away from me!! I m not in a frame in to handle anymore dramas in my life !! So please randhir!! Get out!!" sanyukta was harsh.

randhir shook his head and walked out of that room.

" this agarwal is really a tough nut to crack !! But she was in pain even i m suffering!! En she needs to cry a bit to relieve my pain !! But why would she!! Coz no!!! M i doing it right!!!" randhir was trapped in his inner turmoil.

When he spotted , vidhusi cuddling parth behind a pillar.

Randhir clenced his fists and his nose flared.

" bastard!!" he whimpered.

And noticed parth smooching vidhusi a bye and walking towards the medical room.

Randhir quickly tip toed inside the medical room.

Sanyu was sipping water then.
and he sensed parth walking inside the room.

Than he dashed near sanyu, she was about yell at him , when randhir gripped her nape in a jiffy and crashed his lips on her tender one..
Sanyu was too shocked to offer any resistance.

Randhir used his hands to pull her up and kiss her fully.

sanyu's senses were numb, frozen was her rationality, when randhir nibbled her lips with all his might.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya