Part 12

Randhir was flabbergasted, but more than just being shocked, a confused smile spread on his lips.

" really!!" he hushed out.

" go away!!" sanyu groaned.

" listen to me sanyukta!!" randhir caught her shoulders and pulled her up.

" please leave me alone!! Spare me please!!" her command came as a plead..!!

" I m really sorry! But!!!!" randhir shook his head.

" but you were compelled to keep my dignity at stake!!" sanyu struggled under his steel hold.

" I love vidhusi sanyukta!! I can't let slip away just like that!!" randhir groaned as their forehead touched.

" dont you think she is already out of ur hold randhir!! Don't fool urself!

I ....!;;" sanyukta gasped she felt the warmth of his palms around her waist.

" I dont want to lose her like I lost mo----" he stopped as tears trickled down his eyes.

" you have already lost her!! " sanyu tried to push him but he pulled her frame back on him..

" I need you!!" randhir slowly touched his lips on her cheek.

" what are you doing randhir!!!??" sanyu tried to flinch back.

But he gripped her nape , and tightened his hold on her waist.

" I have been through much randhir!!" she breathed as their breaths mingled.

" this is wrong!!" sanyu filled her fists with the cloth covering his shoulder.

" has it ever been right!!" randhir inched his lips down to kiss her neck.

" I aint ur tranquilizer!!" sanyu tangled her fingers in his hair.

" I dont know!!" he hushed as he sucked her chin.

" leave me randhir!!" sanyu pushed him hard.

Her eyes were red.
" sanyukta i m ---" randhir clutched his hair in his fist.

He could easily feel his heart throbbing on his tongue.

" get out !!" she whimpered.

" sanyu----k--" randhir tried to inch closer to her.

when she screamed and eyes continued to rain.

" go away!!" she screamed.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya