Part 32

Randhir adjusted the quilt evenly on her frame , and comforted her with an extra pillow.

After a while he came settled himself beside her , and dozed off nuzzling near her collar bone.

" ma!!!!!!" sanyu's shrill shout disturbed randhir's honey heavy dew of slumber.

" what !" he snorted and pulled her over his frame, and started rubbing his lips on the hollow of her neck.

" what m I doing here!!? Where am I ?? !!" she jerked herself out of his hold  and held her head in her palm.

" I have abducted you!!" randhir hushed as he snaked his arms around her waist and licked her neckline.

Tears dribbled Down her eyes and her heart skipped a beat.

" your parents have disowned you !! En that sameer can never savour you now! Coz sanyukta is all mine !!!" he whispered as he pulled down her sleeves and relished her milky soft skin.

Sanyu went numb at his madness.
While randhir continued to chew her.

" I love you so much sanyu!!" he whispered huskily , as the choli slid down her shoulder and he pulled her up in his lap, he clutched her hair to peck her lips when their eyes got latched and pain dribbled down her eyes.

" I can never love you ! You can plunder my body but u can never acquire my soul !" she pushed him and was about to run out of his room.

When randhir grabbed her arm in a jiffy.

" wait !!" he smirked.
And held the video before her eyes.

" shall I send it to ur dad!! ??" randhir pecked her cheek.

" what do you want!?" sanyu clenched her jaws.

" I want you to fall in love with me!" he hushed and sucked her jawline.

" I can't !! " she groaned he squeezed her waist.

" you will have to....else !!" he smirked.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya