Part 6

Randhir sat there quietly, as she continued to nurse his wound.

" I m sorry for being harsh on you !! Earlier this month!!" randhir cleared his throat.

While sanyu bandaged his wound.

" well U R a nobody to me ! So it hardly matters!!" sanyu left his hand
" but i m really sorry!!" randhir huffed.

" hmm!!" sanyu clutched her bag and disappeared from there.

Randhir had his eyes fixed on the door way and his smirk grew wider.

There in the canteen vidhusi was busy feeding parth a pastry when sanyu grabbed a glass of lemonade and settled on the table adjacent to that of vidharth.

Parth eyed sanyu, and gripped vidhushi's nape all of a sudden , thus grabbing eyeballs.

Sanyu flinched in pain as parth smooched vidhusi hungrily.

Tears trickled down her eyes as their moans hit her eardrums.

Her vision got blurred and she ran out of there , as fast as she could.

Sanyu ran inside the mechanical lab and started working on a random machine almost like a maniac as she got flashes of their intimacy.

She was so shaken up by parth's shamelessness that she almost forgot to wear the gloves and to notice that randhir was also there inside the lab.

Her hands were moving frantically around the machine.

So a rusted metal sliced through her hand and blood rushed out of the deep cut.

But she was to numb too numb feel the pain. suddenly she felt a bandaged hand gripping her wrist.

" leave me!!" sanyu tried to jerk her hand away.

" its payback time!! U nursed me when i was injured. so now i will comfort you." randhir tried to wipe the blood off her cut. when sanyu jerked it away and screamed.

" i dont want anyone to clean my cuts!! I just want to succumb to the soreness of my wounds!!" her eyes were red.

" sanyukta!!" randhir inched closer.

" stay away!!" sanyu took some steps back and she banged her back on the wall.

" listen to me!!" randhir inched closer.

" i said go away!!" sanyu pushed him but he bounced back and hugged her tightly.

sanyu continued to pushe him , until she collapsed in his arms.

" I really loved you a lot parth!!" were her last words before she fainted.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya