Part 54

" story!!!" sanyu cocked her eyebrows and settled her head on his chest.

" yes!" randhir smiled.
" ur story!" sanyu entwined their fingers.

" yes!" he tightened their latch.
sanyu nudged her face up and pecked his cheek softly.

" i m all ears!!" she pecked his lips lightly.

" i remember waking up in the middle of  night as my house buzzed with filthy slangs which my mom dad used to hurl at each other then one day dad slapped mom in front of me.

i was just 8 then , and it became a routine.
Mom kept on shedding tears and one day she divorced my dad, i choose to stay with her but mom got booked up with her work and started avoiding me and my needs.

I was 15 when i heard that she is getting remarried that too in a reknowned news channel !! " randhir gulped as tears trickled down his eyes.

Sanyu hugged him and kissed his chest lightly.

" i was shattered...!! En asked her to choose anyone either me or her new husband ! She kept mum and got married the following day !! " his voice choked , and her tears moistened his shirt.

" i was in pieces sanyukta there wasn't anybody to assemble me then !! She moved out of our house en i was shifted to a boarding school in panchgani. where i met vidhusiii when i was 12th , !! we fell in love no i fell in love coz some where down the line i knew that she was always after my money.

Mom divorced that drunkard her second husband when i got enrolled in FITE !! Vidhusii used me to get admission here!!" he closed his eyes.

Sanyu crawled on his lap and rubbed her palms on his tears.

" they used me always! I was never loved by anyone either lusted or sympathized, but i was never loved!!" randhir sighed.

And his tears rolled down her eyes.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya