Part 5

" parth!! U claimed my girl and ur bitch rolled on to me!! Fair enough! She also needed new flesh!!" randhir winked and pulled parth up.

" rubbish. En you are lying !!" parth looked away.

" it okey parth !! Learn to gulp the truth dude !! Anyways U were right , even I was bored of vidhushi ! Sanyuu is really hot !!" randhir winked.

When he heard parth's huffs.
" U R ex is a bomb really !!" randhir smiled cheekily and dashed out of the room.  In that messed up frame..

Randhir walked inside the mechanical lab and spotted sanyu at her desk busy fixing a machine.

A wicked smirk immediately curved his lips.

He walked up to his table and punched the machine kept on the table real hard.

His knuckles started bleeding profusely but he kept on punching it until he mouthed out a throaty squeal.

" aaaaahhhhhh!!!" randhir screamed.
Sanyu turned around and she gasped .

" randhir !!" she ran to him.

" o my GOD randhir !!! " sanyu bent down and took his blood hand in her hands.

" leave me!!" randhir tried to jerk back his hand when sanyu held on to him tightly.

" listen U R bleeding!! So dont !!'" sanyu pulled him up.

" come with me!!" she chipped eyeing his wound.

" no !!" he huffed.

" okey!!" sanyu left him and was about to walk away when he winced loudly.

sanyu walked back to him.

" see randhir since we are alone here right now!! En U are injured. so please let me help you !!" her was calm.

Randhir looked away, while she dragged him out the ML.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya