Part 8

Soon the doctor came and examined sanyu.

" what's wrong doctor!!?" kaustuki was anxious.

" nothing she is very weak !! She is fainting owing to her empty stomach!! Feed her something heavy as soon as regains her consciousness!!"

doctor checked her cut on the wrist one last time before leaving the room.

randhir fixed his gaze on her face and his heart wrinkled a bit.

" were they childhood sweethearts!!?" randhir mouthed.

" yep!!" kaustuki gulped.

" sanyukta depended alot on parth !! But parth broke her spine!!" kaustuki dropped a peck on sanyu's forehead.

" she is an angel randhir! Bloody rascal ! Parth!!" kaustuki groaned in disgust and walked out of the room.

Randhir settled himself beside her.

And flicked his fingers through her hair.

" I m sorry sanyukta ! But I can't lose vidhusi like I lost my mom ! I really dont want to hurt you en after knowing all these !! I m sorry sanyukta but plzz! Help me!!" his voice cracked.

sanyu stirred a little , and scrunched her nose to avoid an itch.

Randhir slowly lifted his index finger and scratched the tip of her nose lightly.

Her face relaxed a bit and a smile crept on randhir's lips.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya