Part 39

Randhir was humming something in her ears and eventually, she closed her eyes." I can't love !!" she hushed.

" sleep !" he clasped her in his arms before he pulled the duvet on their tangled frames.

Soon morning crawled in. Sanyu was the first to blink her eyes.

randhir was sleeping on the other side of the bed , he was shivering as the blanket was all over her tiny self."randhir!!" sanyu jerked him.

" get up..!!" she poked his arm.." wait 5 min !!" he shivered.

" I dont have my clothes!!" her face fell. " wear mine!" he chuckled in his sleepy voice." or wear nothing!!" he sat up.

Sanyu sniffed in disgust and looked away." wait I will get you something! To wear!!" randhir touched her shoulder.

Sanyu jerked it away " video...!!" randhir stiffened his face.

Sanyu cringed and kept his palm back on her shoulder en randhir chuckled hard." its fun!!

Ha ha ha!!" look at ur face. Sanyu had a blanced face then." this isn't funny randhir!!" her lips trembled.

Whereas her eyes filmed tremendous pain. " sorry!!" he flinched his palmback." you can never be sorry.

coz I won't forgive you ever !!" with that she crawled off the bed , and dashed inside the bathroom.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya