Part 21

Sanyu was pretty engrossed in her assignments,
When randhir barged inside the mechanical lab with sandwiches and juice , he walked up to herand placed them before her.

Sanyu ignored him and was pretty busy in fixing an inverter.

Randhir unwrapped the foil , and held a piece of sandwich near her lips.

Sanyu looked away, and quickly wiped the grease off her hands with the help of her hanky, she was about to make a move.

When randhir clutched her elbow and yanked her close.

" I m sorry! En this the 2000th time I m saying this to you!" randhir mellowed his tone.

" what do you want now!!" sanyu looked at him , her gaze successfully conveyed her irritation.

" eat this !!" he breathed out.

" and these aren't spiked !" he shook his head.

Sanyu looked away and chewed the food as fast as she could.

" sanyukta I m so happy today ! U know for the first time in his entire lifetime that pkc has done something good by making us lab partners for the entire session!!" randhir tried to start a convo.

while sanyu thursted that yellow syrupy fluid down her throat.

" I m done!" she gulped , and quickened her steps to move out of the lab.

When randhir clutched her wrist , thus stopping sanyukta in her tracks.

" can we be friends plz sanyukta!!" his voice cracked.

Sanyukta struggled to loosen his grip on her wrist.

But randhir inched forward and grabbed her waist.

he slowly turned her around and cupped her face.

Sanyukta pushed him, hard.
" just dont dare to come near me!! Mr.randhir Singh shekhawat !!" she screamed.

Randhir clutched her shoulders and pasted her back on the nearest wall.

He gripped her nape and pecked her lips slowly.

" I m sorry!" he breathed.
sanyukta closed her eyes , she slowly increased the distance between their bodies and moved out of the lab.

Randhir was about to run behind her.  when vidhusi ran inside the lab and dumped her sleezy self on randhir thus caging him in a forced hug.

" I m sorry rono but trust me I really love you!!" she howled a lie.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya