Part 11

Randhir snaked his arm around her slender waist swiftly, and continued to savour her.

Tears dripped down the corner of her eyes.

En there was parth , who marched inside the medical room and clapped his palms loudly.

which tore randhir out of his trance and the kiss came to an abrupt end.

Sanyu was too numb to emote any emotion.

Randhir brushed his palms around sanyukta and pulled her close.

" U know what sanyukta Ur a sympathy thirsty slut !! " parth sniffed in disgust.

Randhir grabbed parth's collar in fury and seethed " sanyukta is my girlfriend! En its official now!! Dare say a word against her! And I won't even think twice before breaking ur spinal cord !  mr.vidhusi's keep!!"

randhir held his traceal column between his index finger and thumb...
parth was shivering.

While randhir gripped the cloth which covered the his shoulder and pushed him outside the medical room.

Randhir was so consumed in his animosity with parth that  he failed to notice what blunder he has caused few moments ago.

Sanyukta right away collapsed on the cot and hid her face in the pillow.

" sanyukta!!" he stammered as his fingers touched her shoulder.

she was lying there like a corpse.

" I was just!!" randhir gulped.

" I mean!!" randhir tried his best to construct a sentence but in vain.

" I am .... Sorry sanyukta!! I didn't mean to kiss you!!!" he stopped.

"u think you will get vidhusi back by doing all these!!" came a cold voice.
sanyu slowly turned her colourless face.

Randhir tried to caress her forehead.

" don't touch me!!" she whimpered.

" I m sorry!!" randhir shook his head.

" no u R not !! But u will be very soon !! " sanyu's was colder than the ice.

" every damn thing is fair in love and war!!" randhir groaned.

" is she really worth a fight!!" sanyu wiped her tears.

Randhir kept looking at her. when he spotted defeat in her orbs.

" I will never forgive you for ruining my first kiss!!" sanyu closed her eyes and tears channelled their way down her eyes.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya