Part 29

Sanyukta lavished her lipgloss on him. while he continued to work on the strings of her choli.

She kissed him , as if she was thirsty since ages.

Whereas his palms were busy kneading her back and waist line.

After some time he pulled back.
And sanyu slapped him hard." get lost now!" she stood up.

and walked upto the mirror, she was busy fixing her messy frame, when randhir bounced back and started doing the strings of her choli sanyu gasped.

" that's ur punishment randhir! The notion that sameer will be undressing me every night! With his eyes opened, savouring me! !" she laughed sarcastically as unwanted tears rolled down her eyes.

Randhir clenched his fists and bit near the summit of her collar bone and neck!!

" you will die every moment! Like I died the day vidhusji called me a slut!!" she moaned as randhir continued to suck and nibble her neck.

" sameer will savour me every single day!; en U will die a thousand death everything single moment!!" her breath got hitched as he pulled down the sleeve of her choli.

" get lost randhir U R finished!!" she shivered in pleasure and pain as randhir carved a love bite on her shoulder.

" I will savour you every night!" randhir hushed in. Her ear while nipping her ear lobe gently.

sanyu detached herself from his hold.
And laughed a mock.

" get lost loser!!"

" ok!" randhir turned to move out of the window.

But there was a part inside sanyukta which pained sharply and she turned around to fix her dress.

The next moment, a well known palm pasted a chloroform soaked hanky on her nose and she passed out in randhir's arms.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya