Part 16

Morning hummed in and as sanyukta opened her eyes.

The world around her turned upside down, she was almost naked under her blanket.

Her heart ceased pumping blood for a second or two.

She sat up wrapping the blanket around her frail frame.

Kaustuki and vidhusi were sitting on her cot.

One had concern and the other had wrath in their eyes.

" what happened with me last night !!" she gulped out.

" you had s*x with my ex boyfriend!! Bitch!!" vidhushi sniffed in disgust.

" shut up vidhusi!!" kaustuki stood up and hugged sanyu tightly.

" this can't happen!!" sanyu mouthed lifelessly.

" I have seen you guys sleeping together!! Last night! So dont try to fool us , with ur filthy , slapstick melodramas!!" vidhusi snapped at her.

" randhir!!" sanyu breathed out.

" vidhusi as if U dont sleep with her ex right !! Slut!!" kaustuki yelled.

" sanyu I know there's something wrong!! U plzz !!" kaustuki kissed her hair.

" he raped me!" sanyu pushed kaustuki and stumbled inside the bathroom.

she loosened her grip on the blanket around her , hickies were visible on her throat she screamed in pain , as she witnessed her naked torso.

" no!!" she sobbed.

En before she could even react , her other hand sliced off the main vein of her left wrist.

She screamed in pain, while the red fluid continued to colour the floor.

Kaustuki and vidhusi rushed inside the bathroom.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya