Part 33

" or else what!!!" sanyu screamed and pushed him hard.

" or else I will circulate this video en then I m pretty sure that ur dad will suffer a heart attack  then his reputation !!" randhir caged her waist and nuzzled her.

" why are you doing this to me randhir!" she whimpered.

" coz I love you sanyukta! En you dont!" his eyes welled up.

" how can someone love a monster like you...randhir!! ? Love can never happen like this!!" sanyukta joined their forehead.

" but I want you to love me! Only you!" he pecked her cheek.

" U love my skin randhir not me!!" sanyukta groaned as tears ceased to dribbled down her.

" then teach me how to love your soul !! Fall in love with me! I need you!!" he buried his face in the hollow of her neck.

" I can't! Randhir set me free!" sanyu pleaded.

" earn your freedom! Then!" he cupped her face , and was about to peck her lips. when she closed her eyes in disgust.

" you will have to behave like my fiancee for two months! Do that successfully like real..en I will set you free!!" he inched closer.

" you can never trap me!" sanyu groaned.

" 2 months!be my girlfriend sanyu en I will gift you ur freedom !!" randhir caressed her cheek.

" I hate you !" she sobbed.

" I love you baby!" randhir picked her up in his arms.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya