Part 19

randhir flinched forward and was about to clutch her shoulders when she pushed him with great difficulty..
And winced " but on one condition..!!".

" what condition!???" randhir shaked a bit.

" that you will never cross my way after you get vidhusi back in your life!!" sanyu declared.

well randhir's actual plan was this only but now things are changed , atleast a bit.

Randhir forced a lump down his throat.

" trust me I didn't touch you that night! I only! Touched!!!!---" he stopped and gripped her nape with a swift movement.

Sanyu was lifeless, there wasn't any resistance left in her.

Her blank gaze enticed, the molten desire reeking inside randhir.

And he touched his moist lips, with her dry supple softness.

Randhir pecked her light, gently nipping the supple and tender skin of lower lips.

He continued to peck her until sanyu gripped his shirt lightly and pushed him a little.

" stop it randhir;;" she screamed.

Randhir bounced back and claimed her neck.

" I m sorry! I shouldn't have done that!!" he chipped between the kisses.

Sanyu clutched his shoulders to push him.

Instead randhir cupped her nape, and started ravishing her exposed skin , with utmost desire and care.

" dare cross my way after U get her back !!" sanyu moaned.

again and again .
Each time her voice dropped an ounce and soon it dropped down to a whisper.

Randhir was busy cherishing her with a ticklish contentment.

He was fiddling with her tunic.

When sanyu opened her eyes.
And whimpered " leave me!"

" wait!" randhir cupped her face and was about to peck her, lips when sanyu pushed , him and winced loudly.

" sanyukta!" randhir screamed, as blood surface up her bandaged left wrist.

randhir flinched and caught her palms tightly.

" doctor! Doctor!!" he shrieked.

"i m not ur mistress randhir!!" she breathed heavily.

Randhir held her waist tightly.

" be my friend sanyukta! I need you!" randhir inhaled her fragrance.

" this isn't friendship randhir!!???" she closed her eyes.

" whatever it is! I just want you to !!;;-----" he stopped and pulled her in a hug.

" dont cross my way after you get ur ex back!!" she chanted yet again.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya