Part 28

" tonight!" randhir gasped as anger got amalgamated with shock and a sharp pain.

" read it urself! *pause* I have lost her! " parth sucked in a painful breath.

" sameer!!" randhir clenched his jaws.

" I really needed you sanyu!!" parth groaned.

Randhir went back to his cot , and settled himself there with a thud.

" sanyukta!!" parth sighed.

" never mind parth!!" randhir looked upto him.

" hmm yeaahh!" parth shook his head.

" anyways I caught someone of ur stature and vidhusi kissing last night while entering our room!" randhir sniffed in disgust.

parth's eyes popped out, " that wasn't me! I mean! She forced herself on me!;" parth gulped , and looked away..!

" save it bastard!" randhir smirked.
He was about to go out of the dorm , when parth called out " where are you going!??"

" class!" randhir smiled.

There in agarwal mansion, sanyukta was dolling herself up for her engagement.

She was fixing her mangtika. when a similar fragrance perfumed her senses and two beefy arms, covered her exposed waist from behind.

" randhir!" sanyu groaned.

" so wanted to outfox me!?" randhir chipped while nibbling her earlobe.

" I hate you randhir!! En this love which you have for me will destroy you!!" sanyu moaned and groaned at the sametime.

randhir turned her around , and her revenge ful orbs met her calm iris.
Randhir leaned in , " get lost!" sanyukta seethed.

" kiss me first!" randhir yanked her perfect hairdo.

" never!" she tried to push him away.
when he started sucking the softness of her collar bone.

Sanyu tried to offer resistance but later she led him down to her bed.

And caught herself kissing him fiercely.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya