Part 22

Randhir's gaze was busy following sanyu's path.

he somehow went numb, even the warmth of vidhusi's breathes were unable to bring him back.

Vidhusi slowly broke the hug and cupped his face.

" I m sorry baby!" she brushed her lipstick tainted lips on his right cheek.

" I love you!" she hushed in his ear.

Suddenly tremors travelled down his spine , and he fixed his orbs on vidhusi's face.

" huh!!" he slurred.

" I m sorry rono..and I was wrong,! U R the one for me!! " vidhusi clutched his shoulders.

" sanyukta!!" he blurted out.

" who that whore!! Dump her!" vidhusi sulked and randhir wrapped his fingers around her throat.

" take ur words back now!!" he muttered, his eyes were red and murderous.

Vidhusi was coughing badly.

" I will die !! Randhir leave me!!" she squeezed out a plead with great difficulty.

Randhir continued to press her neck with utter rage and dedication.

" take ur words back now!!" his voice was calm yet dangerous.

" randhir;!" she choked.

" say U are a slut and a bitch! " he barked.

" I m a bitch and a slut;;" vidhusi coughed as sweat beads down her
temple and nape.

Randhir left her nape and jerked her free.

Vidhusi's coughs were asthmatic .
.randhir smirked at her , and bent down a little , to level their heights.

" never speak such filth again okey baby!!" he glared and smirked at the same time.

" her name is sanyukta and she is not like you !!" randhir straightened vidhusi's panic stricken frame
and wheeled out of the lab.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya