Part 7

As sanyu blinked her eyes, she found herself lying on a cot, " medical room!!" she caught her forehead.

And was about to sit up when kaustuki appeared from nowhere, and helped her to sit.

" who got me here!!" sanyu blinked her heavy eyelids.

" randhir!! U nearly passed out in his arms!!" kaustuki handed her a glass of juice.

" hmm!!" sanyu kept it aside.

" drink it sanyu !! En why doctor has strictly asked you eat ur broth on time!! " kaustuki stroked her hair.

" ya!" sanyu smiled weakly.

" cummon finish it!!" kaustuki made her gulp down the juice.

Sanyu sighed hard and looked away.
" he was my fiance kaustu !! How could he!!!" sanyu breathed out.

And tears streamed down her eyes.
Kaustuki hugged her tightly.
" parth was never like this!! He liked me ! He did right!!" sanyu hiccuped her sobs.

" he is a bastard sanyu !! Just chuck him out of ur life!!" kaustuki clutched her shoulder to straighten her frame.

" why me!!!??" sanyu groaned,
When randhir walked inside with her medicines.

Sanyu's sobs were more than audible," I do hate him ! I do ! But I have invested 6 long years of my life in this relationship ! Kaustu !! How could he!!" she screamed and collapsed on the cot.

randhir panicked and ran to her.
" oh my god!!" he dropped the medicines and caught sanyukta.

" kaustuki call the doctor fast!!" randhir yelled as he sprinkled water on her face.

" sanyukta get up !!" he hushed in a frantic voice.

But she wasn't even batting her lids..
randhir was jerking her , when she opened her eyes , and slurred " parth!! "

Randhir slapped her cheek lightly and she passed out.

" her love for that moron! Will help me to get vidhusi back!!" randhir was determined.

" but m I being a jerk myself!!
No I m in love !! Everything is fair in love and war!!

So sorry sanyukta!!" randhir closed his eyes..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya