Part 31

the car stopped near a mansion, randhir scooped her in his arms and
walked inside the room.

" call doctor uncle now!!!!!" he barked at his driver. He hobbled inside his
room and placed her on his king size bed. He arched back to soothe his backache and stretched his arms a bit.

Sanyu was lying there motionless. Randhir sat beside her and caressed her hair a bit.

" I love you so much!" he hushed as he sucked her lower gently and recorded their steamy kiss in his cell.

he moved down a bit and ravished every inch of her exposed neckline with his lips.

After a while he left her and saved the video in his mobile.." now you can never out maneuver me!!" he smirked as his lips moistened her cheeks.

Soon doctor uncle sprinted inside his room , and randhir finger combed his hair.." wake her up .!" randhir gulped." who is she!?"doctor uncle cocked his eyebrows.

" myfiancee!" randhir pecked her forehead. Doctor smiled a bit and examined sanyu.

Randhir was holding her hand all this while doctor injected some medicine in her ."is everything okay!"randhir cringed." she is alright! And will gain her consciousness, within an hour or two!!" doctor uncle smile.

" thank you uncle!" randhir kissed her knuckles.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya