Part 59

Randhir entwined their fingers and cherished her neck with innumerable love bites.

Earning a throaty moan From sanyu with his each tease!!

Soon they detached each other of the clothes and dimmed the lights.

Randhir pulled a thin bedsheet to bluff their next move.

sanyu was scanning his naked chest with her tense palms and was busy sucking his Adams apples , when randhir pinched her waist and she gasped.

" my turn!!" he inched his face down and peppered her cleavage with nibbles.

Sanyu clutched the sides of the pillow and bit her lower lip to suppress the moan which was dying ooze out.

Randhir was busy kneading her and moistening her.

sanyu clutched his hair and guided him where only he was allowed to ravish her.

Her cheeks went red when he caressed , tousled and adored the innmost her.

Randhir was caressing her thighs. when she pulled his face up.
And sucked his lower lip.

" promise me!!" sanyu pecked his forehead.

" what!!??" randhir massaged her arms.

" every night of ur lifetime from now on !!" sanyu engulfed him in a tight hug.

Heat rose up their skin and randhir fused their lips as he prepared sanyu to graduate to a complete woman.

Randhir sucked her upper lip and drilled him inside her soul and body everything.

She scratched him in pain.

But he concentrated on toppling their bond with completion.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya