Part 15

Hours stumbled away, and sanyu relaxed her bare torso around his beefy frame, while randhir continued to comfort her.

He had his lips gently fixed over her silky mane, and his palms were busy caressing her supple back.

soon he dozed off.

After an hour or two the latch of the door loosened and vidhushi walked inside their dorm, only to get her eyes popped out by the sight before her eyes.

She switched on the lights and gasped in shock.

randhir blinked his eyes, and rubbed them open , " what the shit are you doing here!! With her!!" vidhusi nearly screamed.

" ssshhh lower ur voice woman! My girlfriend is sleeping!!" saying so, randhir pecked sanyu's forehead.

She snorted and hugged randhir tightly.

" ur girlfriend!!!???" vidhusi's orbs jumped out their sockets.

" yea! My girlfriend! !" randhir caressed her hair.

" U R disgusting! En I pity ur choices!" vidhusi sniffed in anger.

" GOD vidhusi U stole my words !! " randhir winked.

vidhusi was fuming.

Randhir looked away and bent down to peck sanyu's lips.

He pecked her lightly, and few saline drops escaped his eyes.

He somehow lost himself again in her innocence.

He was about to peck sanyu again , when vidhusi muttered a scream " get lost right now!! Before I call the warden!!"

" easy ! Bitch!!' randhir pecked sanyu's one last time before , detaching himself.

he stood up and buttoned his jeans , en then his shirt.

" I m disgusted!!!" vidhusi hushed under her breathed.

" coz U R disgusting!!" randhir snarled a curse and jumped out of the window after blowing a good night peck to sanyu.

" slut !" vidhusi cursed sanyukta  !!

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya

Trails and errors Sandhir FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara