10

Comment and tell me what you guys would like to see in the future with this book.
_________________________________
With everything going on, I had honestly forgotten about Jacob owing Rayan money.

Then I get a call.

" Yeah, Jacob told me to call you about my money. I'm gonna need all that in cash, man." He had some fucking nerve to call my house, demanding money.

" How the hell did you get my house number?" I pray to God, Jacob did not give this man the phone number to this house. What if Callie or Baja had picked up the phone?

" Look man, I looked you up in the phone book, alright?! Where's my money? Either you gon give it to me cash or Jacob is going to have to work it off." He chuckled. " If you know what I mean."

I chose to ignore that comment. Jacob wasn't going back to that. Ever.

" Where's a good place to meet you so you can get it? I don't want you no where near my property." When I said this, he did that little ugly ass chuckle again.

" Man, I'll have you know that I been all up and through that house before. Y'all so rich but still can't get that back door fixed, huh?"

He was lying. He had to be lying. One of the back doors that led to the pool was broken. Had been for a while now. I never felt the urge to call someone and get it fixed because not a lot of people know about it. There was me, Elijah, the cook, and a few of the security.

And Jacob. He was always paranoid about it. " Chresanto, when are you going to fix the back door? Someone could always just break in while we're sleeping and steal or harm us.", he would always say.

" I swear to God if you ever step foot back into this house again, I'll-"

" You'll what? Yo square ass ain't gon do nothing. Look, I don't give a fuck about none of this shit. I want my money. You can meet me at 23rd and Grover in a hour. Have my money." Then he hung up.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! 😆😆I just want to say thank you so much for voting on my book! 😍i honestly did not think that anyone would like it so it means a lot that you guys are reading this. If you have time go check out m other book Break-In. Its a Rayan + Jacob book. ( trying to do something different 🤗🤗)