14

"He's been doing a lot better. It would really help if you could come down and see him. You know lend some support." I said to Jacobs mom on the phone.

After Jacob started using, his parents disowned him. They said they didn't know who Jacob was, that that wasn't the boy they raised.

The boy you raised grew up and suffered a tragedy. He could have really used his parents.

"I don't know. I'd have to ask Robert. He doesn't want me talking to Jacob." Jose was his father and his mothers name was Lisa. Obviously Lisa had no brain and couldn't do anything without her husbands approval.

"He's your son too." I sighed and rubbed the space between my eyes." Well if you decide to, I leave the information." I couldn't beg her to come and see her son. I shouldn't have to beg her to come and see her son.

I relayed the information to her and hung up. I had just spent the day with Jacob and got home. I don't even know if he wanted to as his parents or not. But I wanted him to get all the support he could take.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I looked over to the door to my bedroom to see Elijah. He came over and sat on the bed.

"I was thinking about taking the girls out to eat tonight. I wanted to know did you want to come?" He said.

I didn't tell him that it was inappropriate for him to be sitting on my bed like this. I guess he thought that we had passed that line when we had sex.

"Yeah sure. Let me grab my coat and I'll meet you at the car."

------------------------------------------------
The update will be longer and better next time. I promise !!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖