25

when your fav mb writer hasn't updated your fav mb story  in a while and your sad asf  and there's only 1  chapter left 😥😥😢😥 why is she torturing me like this? 😩😩

Check out my new story 'thorns'. ok luv you bye

-------------------------------------------
"Mom! Dad!" Jacob yelled, when we spotted his parents inside the restaurant. Jacob's mom attempted to get up and go to Jacob but was held down by his father.

He grabbed her by the hand and pulled her down. Then he shook his head at her. Like she was a dog.

"Mr. and Mrs. Perez. It's nice to see you again." I say politely. I pull out the chair for Jacob and wait for him to sit down. Next, I pull out my chair and sit down.

"Jacob." Jacob's' mom, Lisa, whispers, while smiling at him.

"Mommy, I've missed you so much." Jacob says, then turns to look at his father. "I've missed you too, Daddy."

Jacobs' father, Jose, looks at me and clears his throat. "So, Chresanto, how's the business going?"

I wasn't about to entertain his bullshit.

"Your son just spoke to you." I say, leaning back in my chair.

"Chresanto, baby, calm down." Jacob says, while keeping a smile on his face. "It's fine."

"I didn't come here to be disrespected. By disrespecting you, he is disrespecting me. One thing I am not about to allow, is another grown man disrespecting me." I say. "If you're going to ignore him, why did you agree to meet?"

Me and Jose met eyes across the table and looked at each other.

"Hi, welcome to Giorgio's, my name is Ivy and I'll be your server today. Can I start anyone off with drinks?" Our waiter says, coming up to our table, interrupting our little stare down.

"Hi, I'll just take an iced tea with lemon, please." Jacob says.

"Make that two, please." Lisa adds.

"Can I get a Blueberry Pomegranate Sangria?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's no problem. And for you, sir?"
The waiter asks Jose.

"Water." Jose answers. Then waves his hands in a dismissal fashion.

"I'll be back with those drinks." The waiter says, writing on her little notepad, then leaves.

"Is alcohol wise, babe?" Jacob whispers to me.

"I might need it, so I don't blow up on your uptight parents. Acting like this is their first time meeting you or something." I whisper back.

"So, Jacob are you ready to apologize?" Jose asks.

I chuckled and shook my head, attempting to rein in my temper. This man has one more time to disrespect my husband again. Jacob may have messed up but he still deserves respect. I don't care if you are his father.

"Father, if you had contacted me before, we would have been able to talk. I know I owe you guys an apology." Jacob says, looking both his parents in the eyes. "I am very sorry for the pain, I put you through. For the pain, I put my whole family through. I'm sorry about the damages to your house and the money I stole. And if you are still that upset about it, I can happily pay you back. Again, I'm sorry. But I am clean. Have been for the past nine months. And it may not seem like a lot to you, but the process had been long and hard."

"Here are the drinks." The waiter said, putting down each drink in front of the person who ordered it. "Are you all ready to order?"

"Can you give us a few more minutes?" Lisa asks.

The waiter nods and walks away.

I don't know why the fuck she did that, because I already knew what I was going to order. I came here to talk and eat! I take a couple of sips of my Blueberry Pomegranate Sangria.

"Like I was saying, the process had been long and hard

"Like I was saying, the process had been long and hard. One thing, I don't appreciate was how you abandoned Callie and Baja like that. They're just children." Jacob finished up.

Jose and Lisa looked at each other and then back at Jacob.

"It's not about the money or what you did to the house, Jacob. Why, mijo? Why would you use drugs?" Jacob's' father said.

"I don't know, papi. All I know is that after CJ, I was so weak all the time. I was struggling within myself and with my grief. I just wanted to feel better so, I could do better for Callie and Baja. At first, the drugs made me feel invincible and they made me a happier person. Then, I was with people who did it all the time, so I did it all the time. Next thing, I knew it consumed me," He turned to look at me. "I lost everything,"

"Are you truly, truly done? I can't watch you like that." Lisa says, grasping Jacob's hand. "You were in so much pain and I didn't know what to do for you. I had never experienced the loss of a child, so I didn't even know how to console you. Mommy's sorry, baby."

Lisa put her head in her hands to try to control her crying. Jose reached out a hand and rubbed soothing circles on her back.

I looked at Jacob, to try to see his reaction. He looked at his mom. I know he felt bad, for making her cry.

"It's okay, baby. She needs to get it out." I say to Jacob.

Maybe not in a restaurant but she needed to get it out.

"We apologize for our wrongdoings as well. We shouldn't have abandoned you in that time of need. We know it's no excuse but we honestly didn't know how to comfort you. And when the drugs started, we were at a loss." Jose says, looking Jacob in his eyes.

"It's okay, dad, I forgive you, just like I hope you forgive me." Jacob said, hopefully.

"Of course, mijo." Jose says. He and Lisa stand up and come to our side of the table. They both reach down to hug Jacob and he returns its.

"So, are you guys ready to order?" Ivy says, taking out her notepad.

-------------------------------------------