22

This was honestly one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time. After me and Jacob got dressed, we got the girls and spent the whole day doing a bunch of different things.  But it was getting late and I could tell the girls were tired.

"I'll get Callie and you can get Baja." I said to Jacob as we pulled up in front of the house.

"Hey Boss!" I looked over my shoulder and saw Craig, one of my security detail, jogging towards me.

"Yeah, what's up, man?" I said as I got out and opened the back door to get Callie.

"Happy Birthday! How old yo ass is now?" He said laughing.

"Not as old as yo ass, man." I joked.

"Man whatever, I'm still 21." Craig said, making the both of us laugh. "Well, that's all, just wanted to say Happy Birthday. And how are you, Jacob?"

Jacob, who was typing in the security code, turned around and said," I'm good, Craig. How are you? I heard you got a little girl on the way."

"Yeah, I'm good and yes siree, the wife about ready to pop any day now." Craig said. "Alright I'm a let y'all get y'all kids in the house. Have a good night."

We said our goodbyes and walked into the house. The girls were knocked out and I honestly I was ready to sleep as well. It had been a long day.

But earlier, Jacob said he had another  surprise for me. And if it was anything like the present he gave me earlier, I wouldn't be going to sleep anytime soon.

We put the girls to bed and I went downstairs to eat the rest of my leftovers. Jacob and the girls had taken me to a restaurant for dinner.

When I was finished, I trekked up the stairs and made my way to the bedroom.

Jacob was sitting in the edge of the bed in a lingerie piece. And his hair was curly and untamed.

I went over and sat down next to him

I went over and sat down next to him. "You look beautiful, Jacob."

Jacob let out a nervous laugh. "I want tonight to be special. It'll be our first time in 2 years." Then he got up and grabbed my hand. I let him lead me to the bathroom.

The lights were dim. And the tub was filled with water, bubbles, and roses. I could tell he has put a lot of work into this.

 I could tell he has put a lot of work into this