24

when your fav mb writer hasn't updated your fav mb story  in a while and your sad 😪😥😢😥😥😢 asf  and there's only 1  chapter left 😥😥😢😥

Check out my new story 'thorns'. ok luv you bye

-------------------------------------------

"I wanna renew our vows, Chresanto." Jacob says out of the blue. We were currently getting ready for bed. These past few months have been so ... normal.

And it makes me so happy. Just being normal.

The girls are the happiest I've ever seen them. Jacob got a job at the local Boys and Girls Club. And he loves it.

"Like what does that mean? Like we have a whole 'nother wedding?" I asked.

"Well it can be just something little. We can just say our vows again, then have like a reception thing. Just our girls, some close friends, your parents and my parents." Jacob answered.

He came out of the bathroom and went and grabbed the lotion.  He motioned the lotion towards me and I grabbed it from him. He sat on the bed and I began to lotion his caramel-colored skin, starting with his back.

I sighed. I was hoping to avoid the topic of his parents for ..... well.... Forever.

"Baby, I told you what your parents told me about you. They don't wanna see you. We can have the ceremony without them."  I told him.

Jacob's parents still hadn't come by to see him. He had been sober for a little over 8 months now. He calls and they let their maid answer and tell him that they're not there.

How fucking childish.

"I want to get back on good terms with them, Chres. I miss my mom and dad." Jacob said, looking over his shoulder.

"I know you do, babe. But they have had the chance to talk and reconcile with you. More than enough chances." I said, getting heated just thinking about the situation. "They haven't even contacted the girls in the last two years. I say to hell with them."

"I hurt them, Chresanto. They have a right to be angry." Jacob said.

I know he missed his parents. But I thought parents were supposed to be at your side, no matter what? I know no matter what Callie or Baja do, in the future, I am going to be right by their side. Because can't nobody love them like their father can.

"A parent's love should never waver." I said, kissing his shoulder.

"I wanna give them another chance. I wanna schedule a sit-down or something."

I nod my head. This is could end only one of two ways.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Jacob, please hurry up! We said we would meet them there by 5:30 and it's almost 5:00. It takes at least 30 minutes to get there." I yelled up the stairs to Jacob.

"If you try to rush me one more time...." Jacob trailed off, coming down the stairs.

"I wouldn't have to, if you would just hurry up." I said, opening the door for him and sneaking a pick at his ass in the jeans he wore.

"Your pissing me off, don't look at my butt, Chresanto." Jacob said, before he opens the car door.

I chuckle and I enter my truck after him. I start the car and drive off, waving at Craig and the other security guys.

"How you feeling?" I ask Jacob.

"Good, really good. She asked if we were gonna bring the girls. I said no that we just wanted to talk to them alone."

We were going to have that dinner with his parents. I knew he was nervous, though he wouldn't say.

"Yeah, it could get heated and rude things might get said." I replied.

"Just try to keep your cool, baby." Jacob said, reaching over and putting his hand on my thigh.

I nodded my hand.    They would have to see how he's changed. He's done with the drugs, all the sex, and the stealing and lies. I know he is. I know a drug addict is never really cured but Jacob's recovery period has been great. Some ups and downs but he has triumphed over the obstacles. Now, it's just being around people who support him and love him.

We pull up in front of the restaurant. Jacob and I exit the truck and meet in front of the car. I grab his hand and we make our way inside to see his parents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a short chapter, but the next chapter will be longer. I promise !!

✌🏾️👉🏾🚪