31

Comment and tell me what you guys think!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ray, you can't be here." Jacob says.

I look at him, incredulously. Out of all the things to say, that's what he says. What the hell is going?

I shook my head and looked towards my kids.

"Callie and Baja, room now. Do not come out until I come get you. Do you understand?" I say. I didn't know what was about to happen, so I'd rather my kids didn't be present for it. "Willow, can you go and put them to bed."

Willow nods her head and stands up.

"Yes, daddy." Callie says and Baja just nods her head. They all go upstairs and I watch them go.

Then once I hear their door close, I turn back to Rayan.

"You have 5 seconds to get out of my house or you'll be walking out of here in handcuffs." I say. I reach into my pocket and bring out my iPhone.

"Chresanto, who is this man?" My mother asks. My parents and Jacob's family were confused as to what was going on. They looked at Rayan, with confusion and disgust.

"I ain't leaving without Jacob. I came here for him." Rayan says, looking me in my eye.

"Ray, stop." Jacob whispers. He looks at me and then begins to cry. "I'm so sorry."

I didn't know what he was apologizing for, and we could talk about it later. But for now, I had to get this filth out of my house.

"Did you hear what my son said? How the heck did you get into his house anyways?" My father said, moving closer to Rayan.

"Listen, old man, of you come any closer, I'll fuck you up. That goes for your bitch ass son as well." Rayan says, getting into a fighting stance.

"I'm a bitch? You're the one going after a married man! Leave him alone, he doesn't want you in his life!" I yell at Rayan.

Who the fuck does he think he is, calling me a bitch? The only reason I haven't put my hand on him yet was because of my mom. But this dude has been asking for it, for a long time now.

Rayan looks at me, then at Jacob. "Should I tell him since you don't plan to?"

"Ray, leave now!" Jacob shrieks. He drags his hands down his face, in exasperation.

I walk up to Rayan and stand in his face. We look each other in the eye, neither of us blinking.

"Jacob, why are you crying? Who is this man? Jacob, speak now!" Jacob father, yells at him, behind me.

"Daddy, please...." Jacob whimpers.

"You're fucking scum, man. You know that? We have kids, and you show up here." I say.

"Soon, they'll be calling me daddy, anyways so-"

I couldn't even listen to the shit coming from his mouth. I pull back my fist and punch him in his mouth. Rayan recovers quickly and tackles me to the ground.

"Chresanto, stop!" My mom and Jacobs' mother screams.

Rayan and I land on our backs but I quickly roll us over. I deliver a blow to his head then he head butts me, making me see stars. He punches me in my face and I instantly feel blood coming from my nose.

"Ray, no! Chresanto, stop! Dad, break them up, please!" Jacob screams.

I can feel hands trying to pull me off of Rayan, and they lift me off of him. I kick out my foot and knock him down again.

"Chresanto, control yourself!" My father yells.

"Get that motherfucker out of my fucking house!" I yell. I could feel the adrenaline and anger pumping through my veins.

This nigga came into my house and then disrespected my husband and kids? And thought he was going to walk out of here, unaffected? This bitch was more delusional than I thought.

Jacobs' father had Rayan and was holding him back by the chest. Rayan had a growing black eye and a split lip.

"Fuck you bitch, this about to be my house, nigga! When Jacob divorce yo ass and take yo ass for everything yo ass got! Then we gon raise our baby in this motherfucka!" Rayan yells, while laughing.

"Ray, shut the fuck up!" Jacob screams.

But the damage had already been done. I had heard what Ray said. Was Jacob pregnant? By Rayan?

I looked at Jacob who wasn't meeting my eyes.

The front door bursts open and Craig comes in. He grabs Rayan from Jacob's dad and hauls him out of the house.

The whole way out, he yells about a baby and living in my house. My father finally releases me.

But, I'm quiet and in my thoughts.

"Jacob, what did you do?" Jacobs's mom says to her son. 

__________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think is going on? 

If you read any of my other stories, don't go to sleep, updates are coming.

And what are some good mb books? I feel like I've read them all!