After Effects

***UPDATE DISCLAIMER (23/10/2021)

Hi to all readers, just a disclaimer:

*This book was started YEARS ago. Probably when I was 13 or 14 years old, and back then, my writing style was not very good and included being quite unrealistic in certain scenes, along with unnecessary detailing. Thus, this book (at least the first plenty chapters), are mostly for comedy and not meant to be completely true to life.

*However, for those who have already begun reading or are about to start, if you are okay with this and still wish to read it, I will still be completing this book regardless of its start.

*Also, once I am done writing the story, I will be rewriting it since I have now grown as a writer and my ideas have evolved.

Now that you have read and understood, you may now proceed with caution, if wished. 😁Happy reading!

..............

Katherine Harrington: 22 years old; financially stable; a recent university graduate; fun, but assertive.

Riddian Remora: 26 years old; much better off than most financially; heir to majority of his family's business; arrogant and unsociable.

Katherine and Riddian are practically from different worlds, so when they meet in the worst situation ever, it is really no surprise that the two can't stand each other. After going on a trip that was supposed to be fun and relaxing to one more than the other, the two leave hating each other and promise that they would never cross each other's paths ever again. They seem to realize that fate has different plans a little too late as they meet again when Katherine gets herself trapped in a situation that only seems to work to Riddian's advantage. She makes it her goal to either get herself out of the hole she had dug for herself, or pull the rotten bastard in as well, but it is during that process that Katherine begins to realize what exactly the after effects of her actions on the cursed trip, on which they had met, were.

Obstacles come along and slowly Katherine starts to put the Riddian Remora puzzle pieces together. What dark secrets will she uncover, and will another after effect of their first meeting be that their thoughts on each other will change as well?

Find out in:
After Effects

Author's note

Hey there! S4_angel here!... Hey, that rhymed! Welcome to my new book After Effects! I hope you will all enjoy it and it will have you on the edge of your seats for chapters to come.

A little hardcore stuff, this book is ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, so please do not copy my book or any of my own ideas. I am sure you wouldn't want anyone to do this to you so please do not do this to me or anyone else for that matter. I am a very nice person but I have a problem when it comes to thieves. Besides, doing this will only tell people that you are unoriginal and therefore cannot come up with original ideas for yourself.