1. The project

A/n

This one-shot is completely edited because the original was of bad quality.

PS this one-shot has lime in it so if you don't like lemon or lime then pls skip to the second one shot.

//////////////////////////////////
You sat there in class bored. Twisting your pen not listening to a word the teacher was saying ...... Well until she announced this.

"You will be assigned to do a project in pairs in china and your deadline is on Friday," Ms shipper said "b/f/n you are with c/b/f/n Stephanie you are with Jack and Y/N with C/N"

You snapped out from your boring trance. Your mind: WAIT I'm paired up with c/n?! C/N C/L/N (crush's last name) OH MY CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKES IT HAD TO BE HIM?! WHAT IF WE FAIL AND HE BLAMES ME FOR BRING DUMB OR I EMBARRASS MYSELF?! You had so many worries bursting in your head that you didn't realize you were blushing.

"Oooooo y/n is blushing!" Fangirled B/F/N "not like she has a crush on c/n or anything"

You shot a glare at b/f/n but she just giggled. After class, you heard someone call out your name.

"Y/N wait up!"

C/N ran towards you panting

"Hi y/n do you wanna come over to my house after school today to do the project?"C/n asked nervously

"Um sure " you stuttered

*time skip because I'm the Queen of England* (jk)

You walked to C/N's house with all your supplies for the project and thanks to your stalking skills you knew where he lived......

You arrived at his house but before you got to knock. He opened the door.

"Hi Y/N," said c/n you ready to do the project?

You nodded. So for the next hour or so you and your crush did facts about the great wall of china and the dynasties .

"We should take a break" you announced

"Good idea" C/N replied smirking "let's do something else"

"Like what ?" You asked

He moved closer towards you which caused you to stiffen. He slowly moved towards your ear and whispered
"This"

////////////////////////////////////////////

2021 update : apparently wattpad has a new policy update where they get rid of lemon oneshots, so unfortunately I had to cut this one short.