Hopeless

If you like fantasy type one shots, this one is for you!

Demon x angel

Oh and please comment questions that you would like to ask the following people.

Me (author)
Editor (alice)
Y/n
C/n.

The questions will be featured in the next one shot and you will be tagged if possible.

////////////////////////

You stared at him admiring him from afar. Y/e/c eyes fixed longingly on the guy that was surrounded by demon girls and guys

How hot... Wait no y/n you're an angel!!!! - YOU CAN'T THINK THESE KIND OF THINGS

but he's technically a demon so he is technically hot....and it's a fact for sure...

But he's a demon, angels aren't supposed to love demons...... That's the thing.

Your eyes were still glued onto his impeccable facial features. Showing dimples when he smiles, messy hair, wears a loose t-shirt, tall figure and the sharpest jawline ever that can practically cut angel wings.

You were noticed by all angels and the "nerdy" unpopular demons. All categories like the nerds, obviously, goths, hipsters, antisocial (lmao this is the category I belong in) and of course let's not forget the popular people. The only category you don't fit in with. Those were the people who ignored you because they were either holding a grudge on you or simply didn't like you because you weren't up their standards.

And of course, he was popular. Of course you had to fall for the popular kid.. Right?!
You had to fall for c/n of all people.
C/n, the son of Satan himself.

You were just a mere angel, nothing more. You were too pure to be with him, a demon.

Oh would you look at that. I'm at the process of writing this and I already have writer's block.

*editor walks in out of nowhere*

Editor : I got you fam. I'll write this bit.

*time skip*

And that is why human love is such a dangerous thing.

You smile and close your copy. You had just written an essay about human love. Human love is such a dangerous thing for it can go into two ways.

You can either be accepted or rejected. If you're accepted, then you'll be happy. But if you're rejected, it can lead to the most painful thing in the world. And that's heartbreak.

You hand up your copy to the teacher, who happens to be c/c. C/c smiles at you with twinkling eyes.

"thank you y/n" you he says "I look forward to reading it"

You could feel the glares burning on your back like lasers. Everyone always thought that you were his favourite and envied you for that. They envied you because you were top of the class and because every teacher seemed to love you.

C/c said "let y/n collect the copies"

Glares were shot at you again. A drop of sweat trickles down from your forehead.

"am I his favourite or something?" You murmur under your breath.

You start collecting the copies, one student at a time.
Some were handed to you nicely and others shoved them over to you.

You sigh and put the copies on his desk. He shoves the copies closer to him causing both your hands to brush against each other.

His teacher like face was dusted with a light hue of pink.
Squeals erupted from the students along with grunts and some displeasing curses