stuDYING

Y/p/L = your preferred language
S/n = school name

Ever had those kind of friends that always distract you when you're studying?

Well.. More like dying..

Did you guys know that studying has the word dying in it??

Readers: author, everyone knew that you idiot.. You just got that off a post ages ago when you used to be obsessed with Google plus aka the google version of Facebook.
Now stop with your long ass ans and get on with the one shot!!

.. *sighs* *walks out the room and flips a table with one hand*

Ok lol bye

////////////////

Ok so if I add xy and zy I get x?!!! Wait no that's wrong... Emmm ok well let's look at the pie chart.. Wait.. Pie... Food? Holy fuck y/n you're hungry again!!

You ruffled your hair in frustration trying to figure out what all this meant. Like decoding weird digits that who even knows how they ended up in the world. And trying to find math's x. Like seriously, math can just move on and forget about his or her x and not have us all solve math's problems!

Reader : Did you just-

Author: YES I DID!! *laughs hysterically*

Reader : Holy shiet she needs a mental hospital

You continued to try find out formulas for math problems and tested yourself with old math questions you solved. You grabbed a block of pink sticky notes writing how to do the sums on them before sticking them to your head. You were supposed to stick them on your notes copy but your lazy ass self forgot to bring it to her desk and wasn't bothered to fish it out.

At around four o'clock your forehead was covered in sticky notes and you were running out of space on your face to stick them to. You sighed deeply before forcefully removing all the sticky notes from your forehead and slowly getting up sauntering over to your f/c bag with a bunch of badges from books, bands and brands you loved.

You unzipped your bag to find a ton of other books that you brought home that you were supposed to study for along with a small old notebook crammed in between two thick books

That sounded so wrong...

Readers : I swear I will virtually murder you in your sleep

You grabbed the small notebook and zipped your bag back up before resuming to your torture that is apparently for your own good.

When you were studying, you refused to go on your phone since it was your number one distraction. So you used this random app that blocks apps on your phone, specifically social medias, wattpad and calls. For a full hour.

Yet again, torture but for your own good. Unexpectedly, you heard a loud knock which sounded more like how Anna from frozen knocked on elsa's door. Right now you're being elsa who wants to be alone.

You ignored it trying to focus on memorising this paragraph for y/p/l

(any language you're taking.. Unless you don't learn any languages like French or Spanish then get a language you've always wanted to learn but I'll put in Spanish and French since they're common languages schools teach)