Sleep

(had to republish due to some errors)

*cOughs*

Well ma dears, it is approximately 11:47pm from my hell from when I am starting this. Meaning I am typing this  in the comfort of my own bed. And then my really high self  decides to whisper

"pretend you're cuddling with a person"

AND SO WATTA YA KNOW?

Author's weird late night thoughts+author's fucked up emotions + High/tired state = this.

Damn, it finally took me long enough to publish one of my many cuddling scenarios... (oof just don't ask)

//////////////////////

Your knees buckled which dragged your body down with it to swiftly land on your favourite thing, your bed.

Your eye lids felt heavy and you couldn't feel your legs. It had been a long day and you were physically and mentally exhausted from it.

You let out a soft sigh and draped the blanket over your body, letting yourself be taken over by the unconscious that was creeping in.

Sleeping was always something you looked forward to. Whether or not you had a very productive day or whether you just stayed at home and done nothing, you felt as though you really deserved sleep.

You started to make yourself comfortable by turning side to side a bit, trying to find a good sleeping position.
Although the more you tossed and turned, the more you becoming unconscious slipped out of your grasp.

It felt as though you have tried at least four hundred sleeping positions but you still couldn't find the right one.
You groaned at your current state due to the fact you were now fully wide awake and the tiredness that was once present was gone.
Your eyes pierced into the bare ceiling.

"maybe.. Just maybe" you thought "If I stare at the ceiling long enough, I'll fall asleep"

Although unfortunately, that didn't work to your disappointment.
What happened next was a bunch of thoughts entered your mind- making it merely impossible to try to sleep.

You scrunch up your nose and let out a scream of frustration into your pillow. You didn't want it to be one of those nights where you stayed up all night and instantly regretting it the next morning, but I guess you were going to have one.

All of a sudden, you heard a small creak coming from the door and light footsteps that seemed to be getting louder.
Knowing who it was, you closed your eyes and smiled.

The person who had just entered the room crawled into the covers of the bed and lay right next to you.
Turning around, you saw a guy whose c/h/c hair was messier than usual with faint dark circles under his c/e/c eyes.
This boy- C/n just ever so happened to be your boyfriend, whom you adored so much.

"C/n it's almost 1am, you need to go to bed earlier" you stated, a hint of concern in your voice.

You stared at the faint dark circles that were present under his eyes and how he struggled to keep them open.
A corner of the male's mouth lifted at your comment.

"Yeah, yeah, I know" C/n muttered, his voice sounding slightly deeper  "I just had to finish my last round of studying for the day, plus you study more than I do!"

"Oh I do not!" you lightly scoff
"you know I need to study more than you do since I'm technically the dumb one"

C/n moves closer to you and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear, Another soft smile appearing on his face. With his right hand, he lifts your chin up to meet your y/e/c eyes with his.

"Don't do this to yourself y/n" C/n firms "You are amazing in a very unique way. A very unique way in which I love you for"

Before you could utter a word of response, you felt yourself being pulled closer over to c/n with an arm around your waist.

"Save the next things you're about to say for later, right now just shut the fuck up" C/n mumbles, his eyes closed "Right now I just wanna sleep, you should sleep too"

You nodded slowly and leaned into his chest, taking in the scent that always reminded you that he is there.

Sometimes you just couldn't believe it. How you managed to get a person whom you've loved for quite some time to return the same feelings to you.
Sometimes you think it's all just one big dream but really - it's real.

Both of you tangle your arms and legs, wrapping them around each other for the extra warmth and stay in this position for quite some time. Your head being pressed onto C/n's chest, arms wrapped around him and a leg over his.

C/n's chin rested on your head as his  arms wrapped around you.
It felt nice to really be able to feel loved by such a person.

"Good night Y/n" C/n whispered "I hope you sleep well"

"Good night to you too c/n" you echo "By the way.. I love you so much."

C/n shifts a bit and gives you a small peck on your cheek.

"Well that's nice to know" C/n mumbles, the smile that seemed to make you smile too plastered on his face "Because you wanna know something? I love you"

And with that being said, you slip into unconsciousness with C/n by your side.

///////////////////

I'll probably do a better one of this at some point but it is currently 1:10am and I am too tired to function.

Thank you all! Good night.

-H. A