friend zoned part 1

New Crush x reader cover

(Edit 25-07-17, My name originally was Stephanie on the Internet but now I'm changing it to my actual name)

And this one shot is dedicated to my friend or *cough* crush *cough* whom I got friend zoned .  (He's the guy that's been giving me the inspiration to write some of these one shots)

Song : Stone cold by demi Lovato

The song will give you the feels

////////////////////////////////

You quickly handed C/n a pen since he forgot his pencil case at home .

"Thanks Y/n!" Said C/n "I wouldn't know what I'd do without you!"

"No problem!" You answered back proudly

You would always help C/n with anything . You would give him all the math answers, Stand up for him and just being a good friend in general! You wanted to show C/n that you would do anything for him and in hopes he'd love you .

*Time skip*

"Oooo what's this?" Said the bully picking up C/n's drawings "awww they're' doodles to give to his mommy to hang them up the fridge!"

The thugs laughed and took away c/n's scetch pad as the bullies started beating him up.

You just got back from lunch ready to go to your next class but as you turned the corner of the hallway , you saw 4 boys kicking C/n in the stomach . You quickly rushed to help him .

"Hey!" You called out to the bullies "leave him alone!"

The bullies turned to see who it was leaving c/n on the floor with a black eye, a bruise , a sore stomach, a few cuts and a nosebleed.

"What ye gonna do about it midget?" Asked one of the bullies as the others laughed. 

You with all your strength punched him smack bam right across the face .
You were in rage . No one dares try hurt C/n whatsoever. You started throwing your books at them and they then ran off . (Don't mess with Y/n folks)

You quickly rushed over to
C/n helping him up .

"C/n are you OK?" You asked in a worried tone

"I don't think so.." Said c/n weakly

"Ditch school!" You announced "we're going to my place!"

*teleportation *

You washed all of the blood and got bandages to plaster up the wounds .

"Thanks for doing this Y/n" said C/n "I'm so glad to have you as my best friend"

"No problem!" You replied

You went over to the table and started looking at C/n's drawings . One of them made your heart sink when you saw a sketch of a girl . A pretty looking girl .

You went over to c/n with the sketch pad to show him the picture .

"Who's this?" You asked

C/n smiled when he saw the sketch

"R/v" said C/n dreamily "I'm planning to confess to her tomorrow"

You blinked back all the tears and just said nothing .

The next day...

Your heart was in pieces . There in front of you was C/n kissing r/v . After all you did for him . You were loyal and good to him but no . It just wasn't good enough.....

To be continued........