Shopping

key reminders

F/c = favourite candy
R/v = rival's name
O/c/n = old crush's name

//////////

"I WON!!!!!!!!!!!" C/n shouted happily and did a victory dance

"ugh, whatever" you said bored

"THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER BEATED YOU IN THIS GAME OMG!!"

"take in the moment m8 because that will be the one and only time you'll ever win at this game" you smirked

C/n pinched your chin

"ya right!"

"Y/n can you go get some groceries please? It's quite urgent because if we don't have food, we'll die.." Your mother asked from down stairs trying to put some humour

"sure thing mum! Can I please take
C/n with me?" you asked

Your mom said yes shouting . You smiled and you and C/n headed out the door.

*teleportation*

"OMG IT'S A UNICORN PLUSHIE!!" you squealed and tackled it
"C/n can we pwetty please get it?" you said in a baby voice

"Yeah... Um no.." C/n said blankly

You pouted and tried to do puppy eyes

"you should stop doing that.. You look like a dying rabbit" C/n said laughing

"Hey! I make the best puppy eyes ever!" you protested being angry in a cute way. C/n just smiled thinking how adorable you are, you were like a cute kawaii toddler.

"I was only joking!" He said and pinched your cheeks "Obviously I find it adorable!"

"awww thank you~" you said in a childish voice "can we still get the unicorn???"

"No"

You sighed and hugged the plushie before returning it back to the shelf.

"anyways we only need milk and cookies then we'll be done" You said ticking off the list

"can we buy extra??" C/n asked "like lots of candy??"

"no"

"please??"

"no"

"with a cherry on top?"

"no"

"why??" c/n wined

"BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T LET ME BUY THE DAMN PLUSHIE!"

C/n sighed

"run along and get the unicorn plushie then.." C/n sighed defeated

"YAYYYYY" you threw your arms around C/n "OMG C/N THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" you thanked lovingly while running off to retrieve the precious unicorn.

C/n chuckled "that girl.. I swear.. "

*time skip brought to you by the unicorn*

You blinked a few times when you saw the price when you and C/n went to the self checkout.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" you said agape

C/n rubbed his eyes and stared at the price

"£/€/¥/¢/$1580?!"

You sighed and took out your credit card.

"No Y/n, Let me pay" C/n said stopping you

"No, my mom was the one who told us to buy stuff and we bought more stuff so I should be the one paying" you insisted

"I'm the one who bought to much candy, I should be paying"

"sheesh, both of you have to many couple quarrels, this is like something I saw in a k-drama"

You and C/n looked to see a girl who had black hair, dark eyes and was quite tall wearing a blue hoodie, black jeans, a mini backpack and grey Nike shoes, specifically prestos.

"um exactly who are you?" you asked

"you don't need to know" smirked the girl. She took out her wallet and started putting in lots of notes into the self checkout.

Amount paid

She put her wallet away and smiled at you and C/n.

"Hope both of you enjoy the rest of your day!" she said happily

She walked away while typing something on her phone, you taking a glance at the screen, you slightly saw there was a orange border at the top of the screen and to the top right corner, it said publish.

You shrugged it off.

"Who was she???" asked C/n

"I don't know, she looked like she was an online author.." you said "Acc that's a horrible theory, she's probably just this random idiot who isn't popular at school who has a crush on multiple people but all of them don't like her.."

"huh.. Moving on" C/n said as he took a chocolate bar and gave you f/c

You thanked him and walked out the store with him as you carried some bags. You were happily enjoying eating f/c until you saw someone you recognised as your eyes widened.

You yanked C/n to hide behind some gumball machines as he nearly dropped his chocolate.

"wtf was that for?!" he complained but you shushed him.

"O/c/n is here!" you hissed "and he's with R/v!!!"

"Oh shit.." muttered C/n "Don't worry about it, I have an idea"

You nodded trusting C/n.

You and C/n got out of your hiding spot and saw them. It was R/v, O/c/n and a bunch of their friends. They were the popular kids at school and they all hated you.

C/n wrapped one of his arms around you and slowly walked past them.
They saw you and all started raising eyebrows. You even heard some of them mutter if that was your boyfriend. You tried to hide the blush that was starting to keep in but it was no use.

You and C/n were halfway across from passing by them when he suddenly turned you around. With him in front of you, he kissed you passionately. You did not see that coming... You felt your cheeks heat up even more.
C/n pulled away and both of you turned to see a raging R/v and O/c/n shocked while the rest were just staring blankly. O/c/n breathed heavily before turning around to leave with them out of you and C/n's sight.

"C/n.. Thank you"

"No problem!! I'll kiss you anytime"

You playfully whacked his arm

"snap out of it dude"
///////////////////