Weird anger management??

This one shot is short a.f. Just going to point that out now.

No, I am not exaggerating.

BUT GOD DAMN THIS HAS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS SINCE I WAS IN 6TH GRADE IM-

Editor : *falls through a ceiling with a chainsaw* BITCH WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!!?!?!?!?! WHY YOU NO UPLOAD THIS SOONER. AND PLUS, YOU HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN MONTHS 

Author : *throws bread* I'M SORRY 

*Editor's muffled screams are heard through bread*

*coughs* Well it's been a long ass time and I never simplified it down to create a developed plot. But oH wEll iT's rAW fEElS

*editor spits out bread* : I'M ACTUALLY GONNA BEAT YO ASS ISTG

*Author rolls eyes* : I TOLD YOU. I'M SO SORRY. SCHOOL HAS EMOTIONALLY FUCKED ME UP AND-

Editor  :NO MORE EXCUSES! THAT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH. SMH-

*Throws more bread that somehow ends up in editor's mouth*

*Editor's scream intensifies*

Readers : uhm...

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT THIS A/N HAS BECOME BUT AH WELL. ON WITH THE SHORT ONE SHOT.

////////////////

"B/F/N can you stop being a bitch?!" you shrieked

You stomp away from your ex best friend whom got really mad at you for some immature shit.

You loved her and all, but sometimes--she tends to get really difficult.

Although both of you have always had your ups and downs, mostly for reasons that were really immature. But her getting really mad about not being able to hang out was the last straw.

Well I'm sorry b/f/n. You don't have strict parents so you don't know what it's like.

(Well I still relate oof)

You took a seat at your usual place and waited for class to start since you were early.

"Y/n?"

You turn to see it was just a boy you were all too familiar with. His eyebrows knitted together as his lips were pressed to a firm line.

"are you ok?"

"yeah....yeah I'm fine C/n don't worry"

C/n raises an eyebrow at you. He extends his hand, landing on yours making your breath hitch.

"Y/n. Please I know you're lying" c/n points out "Now, tell me everything"

You let out a sigh of defeat, having a battle with your mind as to whether to tell him.

"me and B/f/n just had a fight, that's.. That's all"

C/n, tore his gaze off you before casually biting his lip. He then took a pencil out and gave it to you.

"take your stress out on this" he said, extending his arm

You looked at C/n's arm and then to the pencil he gave you.

"C/n, no" you refused, creases forming on your forehead "I know I'm violent and that I've probably smacked you with a book more than once but I don't want to be responsible for murder!"

"Y/n I'll be fine, I can take it" said C/n convincingly, a smile appearing on his lips "it doesn't hurt when you do it.. "

You sighed and took the pencil and started stabbing c/n's arm with it. C/n just kept a straight face but smiling at you every time your eyes met.

Friendship breakups are the worst.

You then stopped and slowly sighed. C/n suddenly grabbed your hand and just held onto it tightly. You felt your cheeks burn and a smile creeping in.

"Feel better?"

".. Yeah.."

"Told you, I'm magical"

"Shut up C/n"

////////////

Three words : WHAT.THE. FRICK.