in love with the enemy (part 3)

This part is the last part of the in love with the enemy mini series.
---------------------------
We finally got extra pillows and carried them down to our rooms.

"Say y/n?" C/n asked "do you have a crush on anyone?"

I nodded.

"Who?" Asked c/n curiously

"That I can't say" I said

I couldn't say because my crush IS C/N. We finally finished fixing the bed and I climbed on. C/n did the same. I couldn't believe my crush was actually in my bed! This was just heaven.

"I wanna get to know you better " said c/n "so whats your biggest fear"

"Well.." I whispered "my fear came true.......I think"

C/n raised an eye brow
"how?" Asked c/n

"My fear was that the boy I loved would Love someone else" I mumbled "and last summer it happened. What about yours?"

"The girl I love rejects me" c/n replied

I'm not surprised. B/f/n knows I have a crush on C/n and we were pranking him until c/n texted b/f/n that she was nice looking and asked if she was single. B/f/n did say she didn't like him . And I know she wasn't joking on not loving him since she has so many celebrity crushes I can't even count how many.

"Has it Happened?" I asked

"No" c/n replied "not YET anyways"

This started getting me thinking . b/f/n already rejected him and even texted back saying "weirdo" so c/n should have got the message. But what if it isn't b/f/n.....

"Who is your crush?" I asked "I know you won't fully tell me but can you give me a hint?"

"Well.." C/n said "her eyes light up every time I see her , her lips look so soft and she has an awesome personality. What about yours?"

This sounds a lot like s/n or
b/f/n but I still can't put my finger on who it is.

"My guy.." I said " Has AWESOME hair that I could stare at for ages . His eyes are c/e/c and you could stare into it for ages. He has the best laugh I could imagine and Gives away the cutest faces and has a good sense of humour"

"He sounds like an amazing person" said c/n

"Same with yours" I replied who ever it is must be really lucky..... " I want to meet her"

"You already have" said c/n and smirked "infact you know her better than anyone"

Its definitely either s/n or
b/f/n.

"Is it b/f/n?" I asked

"No" c/n replied " she rejected me and the girl I love hasn't rejected me YET"

OK.... So if it isn't b/f/n then its got to be s/n

"Its s/n isn't it" I said

"No"c/n replied

"Ugh I give up!" I said annoyed

"Will I tell you?" C/n asked

I nodded . I wanna know who she is if it wasn't any of my guesses.

"You" c/n whispered

-----------------------
Holy cow! He actually loves me! Damn I'm so happy! I couldn't help it but i blushed and grinned. C/n sat on the bed and frowned

"You can friends one me now"c/n said sadly

I had enough of hiding 3 years of my feelings from c/n so I kissed him.

"Who said I was going to?" I whispered "the boy I liked was you"

C/n smirked and caressed my cheek and said "can you be my girlfriend?"

My heart was just screaming with joy and I nodded and we kissed. My stomach was inside out and my heart did flips. It felt such a relief to kiss the boy I loved for years . Finally! . Suddenly s/n came in

"Y/m " said s/n "mom said we need to - "

S/n stopped and stared. Me and c/n broke off the kiss and I stared at s/n with a big grin on her face . I knew the minute she was gonna be fangirling .

"Oh my god!"screamed
s/n happily "MY SHIP IS HAPPENING!!"

I came out the room and said "is there even any privacy?"
Dad gave c/n a pat in the back and said "take care of her or I'll kill you"

"Congrats Y/n!" My mom said "I'm so proud!"

"Mom your making it sounds like its a wedding" I said

C/n laughed and said "I'm not proposing until we are 25"
"Understandable" I said "I want to finish school first"

"Good decision" said c/m/n "welcome to the family y/n"

//////////////////////////////
Three crush x readers in one day ! I really hoped you enjoyed that . Heart broken part 3 is coming out soon but I have to go write a rose to greatness chapter now!
Until next update!

fetus signing out!

~H.A