Little Nightmares

New book cover

I'm also proud to announce that a celebrity x reader book is coming out soon so thank you so much for your suggestions on who I should do first in my last update! Here's a seek peek on the cover!

Here's a seek peek on the cover!

I'm also proud to announce that a celebrity x reader book is coming out soon so thank you so much for your suggestions on who I should do first in my last update! Here's a seek peek on the cover!

Anyways enjoy the one shot!

//////////////

"Get away from me!" he hissed stomping away from you

"C-C-C/n I don't understand! I thought you loved me!" You said confused

You took his hands but he yanked them away

"I never loved you, you brat! You were just some slut who was Begging for a boyfriend!"

"C/n that's not true! Please! I love you so much!"

"WELL STOP LOVING ME YOU PIECE OF CRAP!"

"I CAN'T!!"

He walked towards you harmless... Or so you thought. Once he was standing right in front of you just a few inches apart. You thought he was going to kiss you and say sorry but instead.. He slapped you.. He slapped you right across the face leaving a red mark on your left cheek.

You feel to the floor in tears. You felt weak. C/n just walked away after.

You were shaking but you also felt paralysed liked you couldn't get up. Like that slap shook your spirit, energy and will to keep going and fight. Endlessly, you were curled up in a ball just endlessly sobbing. The tears would not stop.

"WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" you screamed

"Y/n?"

You heard a faint noise.

"Y/n??"

You shook your head and blinked a few times before you found yourself in your room.

"Y/n? Hello? Babe, can you hear me??"

You tried to focus your eyes since everything was blurry and you saw
C/n. Wait it was a dream all along???

You suddenly bursted into tears crying on C/n's shoulder.

"I had a nightmare!!" you cried

"shh, Y/n it's ok" C/n said calmly while stroking your hair

"C/n It was horrible!" you half complained sobbing

"what was it about?" asked C/n massaging your back

"I'd rather not say" you said a bit ashamed teary eyed

C/n shoved you off him

"You mean you'd rather not tell your boyfriend who's really worried about you?!"

"C/n I-I-"

"Just shut up Y/n!"

You were silent but you could feel more tears streaming down your face.

"I trust you but you don't trust me!!
Y/n all you do is just sob and do nothing about it!" C/n roared "You're such a crybaby! Why am I dating someone like you you who acts like a baby?"

"SHUT UP!!!"

"FUCK OFF!"

You were completely speechless... This felt real.. It really was real..
You choked on a few tears before you screamed and just sobbed. It was like God damn Niagara falls!

You suddenly felt someone massage your back... You shivered. You felt like you had one of those dreams where you felt like falling but then you end up waking up.

"Huh?? What??" you said puzzled

You were still in the same room but
C/n  was in the room.

"Y/n are you ok? You've been screaming all night in tears"

You turned around to see C/n. You blinked a few times to check if you weren't still dreaming but you still weren't so sure.

"A-Am I still dreaming?!" you asked tearing up

C/n pinched your arm and you yelped.

"Nope, you're not"

You threw yourself in C/n's arms and he hugged you close.

"I had a nightmare.." you whispered

C/n kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly with your head in his chest.

"You love me right?" you asked C/n looking up at him

"Of course I do! I love you to the moon and back"

"Do you think I'm a crybaby?"

"Y/n no. I don't. I think you're a girl who stole my heart"

"Am I a slut?"

"Y/n you are not any of those things! You're not a crybaby nor are you a slut" C/n said in a tone that made you shiver "You are just Y/n. The Y/n that I know and love and someone who is worth dying for"

"you really think so?"

"yes, now let's go back to sleep, just note that I'm here and that I love you so much no matter what happens" he said

You snuggled up beside him, held his hand and went to sleep.

////////////

Sorry this part was really short.
It's that time of the month again where I have to rush around shops to get notebooks, pencils, new uniforms and all that shiz.
I know I've been updating slow and that I say I'd update but I won't and I truly am so sorry.

I'll try to update as best as I can but no promises, I'll even try squeeze in a part if I can but please don't kill me if it's really short 😧

Thank you all so much for over 30k views on my book! I really didn't think I'd get this many reads!
I love you all so much and I'm sorry for the tremendously slow updates.

Fetus signing out!

~H. A